About the jobWorking At Bitso
We are a diverse team that takes pride in understanding the perspectives of others. We fully embrace working remotely and we are eager to act, improve and accelerate progress inside and outside of our organization.
To drive revolutionary changes in society and make crypto useful, we delight our customers with world-class products, deep care, and intentional empathy.
The Total Rewards Analyst will be in charge of identifying and implementing improvements to Bitso's Rewards processes, guaranteeing compliance, updating and support for all Bitsonauts.
He/She will be the point of contact for the People Team and Leaders on benefits matters.
Global Total Rewards Manager
Who You Are
Failure to meet any of the following required qualifications could result in an automatic rejection.
- +2 years of experience in the Total Rewards/Compensation area.
- Great communication skills, both written and oral. Ability to communicate programs and rules to members outside the legal team.
- Experience dealing with multiple tasks - being organized and independent
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Operations oriented - will deal with routing often
- Used to manage tasks in fast growth environment
- Ability to negotiate
- Vendor management
- Escalate programs to employees working remotely in different locations
- Coordinate insurable and non-insurable benefits operations
- Act as Total Rewards business partner, working with internal stakeholders to deliver best-in-class solutions
- Coordinate compensation cycles and out-of-cycle rewards - merit, promotion, inflation, and market adjustments.
- Build, improve and update dashboards
- Manage benefits and broker vendors
- Design and implement benefits and wellbeing programs
- Be the budget controller in the benefits and wellbeing programs
- Coordinate visa process for global mobility cases
- Guarantee monthly data accuracy on benefits regarding to ins /outs /job changes
- Keep medical plan claims under control and use data to take actions
- Automate and improve processes
- Participate in network groups to bring internally best practices
Who We Are
With over 5 million users, Bitso is the leading cryptocurrency platform in Latin America. We are developing the cryptocurrency ecosystem in the region and enabling financial inclusion. We believe crypto is the future of finance, and we’re committed to making it useful by providing equal access to safe and intuitive financial products.
We are here to make a lasting impact on our customer’s lives and we do so by embracing our core values:
- Be Human: we delight our customers through great products, deep care and true empathy. We are humble and we take pride in understanding the views of others to help us see the full picture.
- Drive Change: we're fearless pioneers committed to unlocking the crypto revolution for humanity. We move fast, take risks and work together to drive lasting impact.
- Choose Bold Honesty: we seek the truth, especially when it’s uncomfortable, in our teams, products and business reality because that will uncover where we need to focus.
- Be An Owner: our sense of urgency makes us have a bias towards action, where we prioritize exceptionally and are wise in allocating our time to ensure we always deliver creative and innovative results.
Compensation & Benefits
At Bitso, you are taking the front seat on the edge of crypto innovation, creating the next generation of crypto-powered products.
So for those willing to commit, adapt and pioneer the most important change of the century we offer:
- Me Time program, including unlimited paid time off.
- Remote-first work environment.
- Employee Stock Option program.
- Zero trading fees through our Bitso app.
- Extended Family Leave policy: all birthing parents, non-birthing parents and adopting parents are eligible for a 4-months leave.
- Premium health, dental and life insurances in Mexico, Brazil and Argentina.
- Mental wellness platform.
- Volunteering days.
- Subsidized caregiving for children, adults or pets.
- Monthly stipend for gym memberships, relaxation activities, sports equipment, cooking classes, books, entertainment and more.
- These are the applicable requisites, although equivalent competencies in any of the above will also be considered.
- This role is expected to work remotely.