The next generation NFT focused blockchain. Certifiable authenticity. Permanent storage. Negligible fees. Build, secure, and scale your Web3 ecosystem with Pastel.
Pastel Network is a fully decentralized, developer-friendly layer-1 blockchain serving as the preeminent protocol standard for non-fungible tokens ("NFTs") and Web3 technology.
Pastel infrastructure enables existing layer-1 blockchains, decentralized applications, or third-party enterprises to protect creators and collectors. From digital collectibles & media to documents & applications, users and developers are able to certify asset rareness and truly store data forever. Lightweight protocols delivered by interoperable open APIs such as Sense and Cascade can be easily integrated across existing networks. A wide range of Web3 applications can be built directly on the Pastel Network, enabling developers to enjoy the scalable registration features, storage processes, and security of the broader ecosystem.
Pastel is managed by world-class developers, cryptographers, and technologists, supported alongside an experienced and extensive network of marketers, influencers, and third-party agencies. Pastel is backed by key stakeholders including Innovating Capital, a prominent venture fund. Existing partners include Polkadot, Polygon, Nervos, and Ripple / OnXRP.
- Develop, maintain and integrate core applications that interact directly with the blockchain technology via RPC API
- Write open source Golang clients that allow users to interact directly with our protocol and smart contracts.
- Build high performance REST & Websocket APIs and server applications
- Strong knowledge of blockchain (preferably worked on at least one production blockchain codebase)
- Strong ability to write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Worked on at least two production Golang codebases
- Strong knowledge of Go idioms and libraries
- Strong knowledge of CS fundamentals such as data structures and API design
- Experience with Ethereum/Solidity
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technology field and/or 2+ Years of experience writing golang applications