Fuel Labs is building the fastest modular execution layer in the world.
You will be at the bleeding edge of blockchain scalability, helping to evangelize Fuel and our technology by storytelling through the use of graphics in social media content, blog posts, website elements, external presentations given by leadership, distributed material at conferences, and more.
- Applications must contain a project portfolio.
- Resumes will be judged based on layout and information architecture more so than content.
- Create and maintain a “brand bible” for Fuel’s visual design, based on Fuel’s new visual brand identity and guidelines.
- Refine Fuel’s visual brand. Create new visual assets which align with our visual brand guidelines.
- Create and maintain a media kit which outlines our brand guidelines for third parties.
- Design graphical elements for content (e.g. blog post banners, diagrams for social media) and other content-supporting graphics as requested.
- Lead the design of swag, vertical banners, and other promotional materials for events.
- Collaborate with other team members to create educational materials, including pamphlets, animated videos, etc.
- Collaborate with UX designer and front-end team to contribute to UI design and ensure this is consistent with visual brand guidelines.
- Skills & Experience
- Proven graphic design experience (especially illustration, animation, and brand visuals).
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
- Ability to use graphic design to communicate complex technical concepts.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Figma, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop).
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work remotely across multiple geographies, cultures, and time zones.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Bonus - Experience designing for web3/decentralized ecosystems.
- Bonus - Previous UI design experience.
- Bonus - Background in philosophy