It’s not everyday you meet people who can say they are building the future internet - but here at Streamr that’s exactly what we are doing!
Founded in 2017, Streamr.Network is a layer zero protocol which powers a decentralised network for real time data sharing. Use cases include many to many data pipelines, network analytics and instant messaging and we form a crucial part of future Web3 infrastructure.
We have major partnerships in our pipeline and will shortly ship Tatum; the last major milestone in our roadmap. 2023 is going to be a busy year and there is much upside potential as we take Streamr to becoming a ’top 200’ project.
If you’re ready to bring your passion, drive and ideas to our revamped marketing and growth team - then you’re in the right place.
About the role
As the Growth Manager you are responsible for activating and growing campaigns.
Working closely with our CMO and other marketing and product team members - you will co-ordinate and drive data driven campaigns that help us deliver on our OMTM (One Metric that Matters).
About you ♂️♀️
- You are extremely driven, a self starter who thrives under pressure and gets a kick out of seeing results
- You enjoy working in an agile environment, often by yourself - but also value working as part of a wider team
- You are able to ideate new growth opportunities and turn those into campaigns - with a passion for fast and high quality execution
- Ability to drive all aspects of the funnel, especially top of funnel (brand awareness, user acquisition)
- Analytical and data driven
- You can set up data collection and analysis frameworks like:
- AB Testing
- Funnel Optimization
- Conversion optimization
- Can build landing pages
- Ability to plan and execute retention and loyalty programs, including email marketing and CRM
- Ability to plan and execute referral programs
- You typically work across European timezones. Crypto native or at least crypto curious and you believe Bitcoin is the best invention since sliced bread
- 4+ years of growth and performance marketing roles, preferably B2C and crypto protocol, NFT, De-Fi or dApp related
- Have experience with multiple customer acquisition strategies and have developed your own best practice models and thinking
- Have experience working with communities and/or DAOs
- Good spoken English (fluent written English is not necessary)
- Annual Salary: $100,000 (paid in fiat or $DATA tokens)
- Token bonus option scheme
- Remote working
Want to take things further?
Send in your CV and a short cover note as to why you can add value to Streamr and help us grow top of funnel awareness and acquisition.
Please ensure that all resumes and communication must be submitted in English.