About the job
A crypto hedge fund is looking to add a driven, detailed, and engaging Head of Finance & Comptroller to its compliance and financial services department. A major focus of the role will be on tax, accounting, audit and compliance matters. In this role you will be offered the opportunity to work with a growing crypto firm that is excelling in the space. The position creates a path for professional growth and developmental opportunities in the financial services industry. The opportunity will sit in a remote setting, with their office out of the Bay Area.
- Implementation of the financial framework, monitoring of business processes, and ensure the integrity of the data
- Manage the company's financial operations such as payroll, incoming and outgoing invoices, expense reports and receipts, and cryptocurrency transactions
- Identify and address financial risks and opportunities to the company; conduct internal and external audits
- Oversaw the legal and regulatory documents/forms are filed and monitor compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Conduct financial, compliance, and tax analysis and research
- Collaborate with the senior leadership team on data analysis, research, forecasting and validation of plans for the financial strategy of the company
- 7+ years of experience in a senior finance leadership role
- Experience with crypto and crypto fund administrators
- Ability to communicate directly with all levels of the organization
- Strong knowledge and work experience background with tax, audit, and compliance matters for a finance company
- Competitive salary
- Full Benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k)
- Remote work structure
If interested in this opportunity, feel free to click the above link for immediate consideration!