Nested is a game-changing social trading platform aimed at becoming the one-stop DeFi app!
Nested allows users to build a profile and then create, copy, manage, update, send and share financial portfolios. These financial portfolios — the ‘Nested portfolios’— are represented as non-fungible tokens (NFTs) reflecting sets of tokens.
Whenever a user’s Nested portfolio is copied, he/she earns associated royalties. The more copies of a portfolio are made, the more royalties a user will earn!
Nested’s team has put a lot of effort into designing the most user-friendly dApp, while preserving the highest level of decentralization.
Nested has raised more than $8M from the most renowned institutional and angel investors including Alan Howard & Jump.
Today, there are less than 1M DeFi users worldwide, while there are 90M verified Coinbase users. Most CeFi users will become DeFi users during the next adoption wave. They will look for a decentralized platform with a similar user experience to trading applications they are accustomed to.
Nested is being built to solve all current users’ paint points. We are not building for a niche, we are building a next-generation application to onboard the masses onto DeFi.
This role will be career-defining. You’ll lead the design, development, and implementation of Nested’s marketing strategy.
Your focus will be on growing our user base; building and coaching our global team to execute on strategic market opportunities and partnerships across the ecosystem.
Come and join as an early member of a fast-growing project where you can grow our brand and community within the Web 3.0 space!
Head of growth is a core role at Nested responsible for bringing Nested's value proposition to users. The head of growth is in charge of branding and brand awareness, product marketing, lead generation, as well as marketing across all relevant channels.
- At least 2 years experience hiring, building, and leading a team.
- At least 2 years experience working in consumer-facing growth positions.
- At least 2 years experience working in a tech company building B2C products (Revolut, Coinbase, Etoro...).
- History developing tailored strategies to manage and grow communities user-bases in the Web 3.0 space across DeFi and NFTs.
- Experience working for a DeFi protocol is an advantage, but we are open to candidates who worked in high-performance environments (VC-backed startups, consulting, top-tier marketing agencies).
- Track record of creating a tangible impact on key metrics, be ready to give examples.
- While you will work with talented technical content writers, you should have an aptitude for creating engaging content to be shared across our organic and paid channels (including podcasts, keynotes, and articles).
- The candidate needs to have a presence in the Crypto Twitter community - we expect the candidate to be part of the conversation.
- Title: Head of Growth
- Salary: $100-120K / year
- Equity: 0.5-1%.
- Tokens: 1-2% of the team’s supply.
- Location: While we have location preferences for our hubs (Geneva, Paris), we are open to remote candidates based in the US or EU.
- Paid time off: 20 days per year, plus national holidays.