About the jobWho we are:
We're an ambitious team of researchers, builders, and entrepreneurs with many years of experience in the crypto space and are passionate about digital assets. With a new product roadmap, we are adding several new products to our portfolio, beyond on-chain data - we are becoming a more comprehensive go-to crypto platform for various needs.
Glassnode is a leading market intelligence platform for on-chain and derivatives data. We offer the most comprehensive library of advanced on-chain metrics and insights for Bitcoin, Ethereum and hundreds of other digital assets, bringing data intelligence to the blockchain and cryptocurrency space.
With an emphasis on user-centric interfaces, we aim to deliver intelligible, actionable, and unique insights from blockchain data and beyond, helping investors make educated decisions in an overly emotional and irrational market, and equipping blockchain teams with valuable insights on their projects and tokens.
Head of Institutional Sales (m/f/d). Fully Remote. Focus on institutional sales.
About the role:
Help us build and grow our Institutional clients’ business by setting up a high-performance sales function that manages the end-to-end customer lifecycle.
As a Head of Sales, you will be responsible for building up the sales function to accelerate Glassnode’s Institutional client (e.g. hedge funds, crypto funds, asset managers, banks) growth and achieve your targets.
Together with your team, you will manage the holistic customer lifecycle across lead generation, acquisition, management, upselling, and retention.
You can be located anywhere in the CET or EST time zone, as our work is 100% online. The position is full-time.
What will you do:
- Sales (Managing the Institutional sales and customer lifecycle)
- Define and execute a sales strategy and goals to source, convert and manage Glassnode Institutional clients
- Define and build a smooth sales process and optimize the tool set up together with the Sales Operations
- Co-develop sales reporting and forecasting with Sales Operations to manage sales teams and communicate progress to Glassnode leadership
- Sell to key Glassnode Institutional customers yourself
- Ensure retention rate targets are met and churn is proactively managed
- Provide exceptional client experience, maintain the highest client satisfaction
- 5+ years of B2B Institutional SaaS sales and leadership experience
- Experience in SaaS, preferably in a start-up or fintech
- You are passionate about Crypto, understand why data sells and are able to dig deeper into it
- You are able to create impactful teams and lead them to success
- You have built and managed a team of 5-10 or more
- Excellent presentation and executive engagement skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Bonus if you can bring a current network of potential clients, or have quick ways to open doors to them
- Proven successful experience in leading and developing Account Executives, Customer Success Mgrs., Sales Ops
- Experience in sales coaching and mentoring
- Flexibility to organise your work and hours the way you like, our remote-first setup enables this for everyone
- Join a young, self-funded and already profitable company in a future-proof market
- Freedom to own your decisions and experiment, we need driven experts who help us figure out what to do, not for us to point at what needs to be done
- Be one of the main contributors to building a company with its unique culture in the cutting-edge tech space
- No approval loops or unnecessary processes, quick decision-making and full ownership of your function
- We are working on a kick-ass, meaningful benefits package, something truly useful and empowering - you will help us figure out what we'd need to stand out as the workplace of the future, we are open to any ideas
- Frequent company offsites, we love remote but love to have fun together too - this year we went to Lisbon for a week, we're also going to Switzerland for our Xmas party and more adventures are coming