About Magic Square
Magic Square is the world's first Web3 solution to simplify Crypto, conceptualizing the beauty of an App Store with a built-in DAO mechanism to create a highly secure and accessible environment of all dApps, CeDeFi, NFTs, Games, and more in one single place. Our vision is to create a space for using crypto apps with user experience at the forefront. Our product breaks down all borders with cross-chain interoperability and streamlined interfaces.
Magic Square recently closed its 3$M Seed Round led by Binance Labs & Republic Captial and KuCoin Labs, GSR, IQ Protocol, Dao Maker, and more as Strategic Investors.
About our Team
The people behind Magic Square are first-class industry professionals, blockchain veterans, experienced software developers, and seasoned crypto enthusiasts. Our ultimate goal is to gradually influence a widespread organic shift to decentralized applications, cryptocurrencies, and Web3.0.
Working at MagicSquare is a tremendous reference for your career. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that extends across the global crypto ecosystem.
Diversity, equality, and inclusion play a critical role in everything we do - from how we build our products to how we build our team. Our company is still young and obviously needs to evolve, but our commitment to creating a workplace where all people are valued, respected, and encouraged to be themselves is unwavering. We actively honor people's diverse abilities, sexual orientations, ethnicities, faiths, and genders, and everyone is welcome and supported in their development at all stages of their own journey with us. We fundamentally believe that we are more successful when our fellow human beings have diverse backgrounds. That's why, regardless of visible or invisible differences, we foster a culture where everyone has an equal opportunity to reach their full potential, to be heard and valued. And yes, we may not always get everything right along the way and there is still much to do, but we are willing to listen, share, learn and do it better together.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Head of Investor Relations. You will take ownership of all aspects of fundraising and investor relation matters, and forge and maintain a strong relationship with existing/potential investors to ensure consistent communication and understanding of investor preferences/parameters. You will be working in a fast-paced and innovative environment where you will play a key role in delivering successful fundraising of the company from strategic and financial investors to support Magic Square's growth ahead of the related market developments. You will also work closely with the team in navigating the liquidity and funding market landscape of the blockchain environment by providing an accurate and solid brand representation for the company in the markets. You will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Identify, connect and build relationships with the potential investors
- Drive the preparation and maintenance of marketing materials including, but not limited to, investor presentations, Private Placement Memorandum, and Due Diligence materials during fundraising and in between fundraisings
- Lead the execution of all fundraising activities, optimizing investor communication and coordinating the investors' information needs through Due Diligence requests and on-site visits
- Manage end-to-end fundraising process and service existing investor base
- Lead the preparation and coordination of periodic and ad-hoc Investor Meetings
- Handle all ad-hoc investor queries, liaising with the appropriate investment teams where necessary to ensure high-quality responses are provided in a timely manner
- Work closely with the Finance and other teams on presentations to support IR messaging and content development
- Coordinate with Finance and Legal/Compliance on reporting obligations
The ideal candidate - who you are and requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, Finance, or related area
- 5+ years of experience in working with/for private equity, venture capital, and investment banking
- Knowledge and/or experience in the current crypto and blockchain landscape
- Excellent English oral and written communication, including presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills
- Must possess excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Strong experience working on multiple assignments at once, while maintaining project deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to produce high-quality, accurate work in a fast-paced environment
Sounds like a challenge you'd like to take on? Then apply now!
True to the motto "Take care of your employees, and they'll take care of your business", you'll find a lot of good things in working with us. For example:
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world
- A fast-paced, challenging, and one-of-a-kind business sector
- Flat company and international work environment
- Excellent opportunities for advancement in a growing organization
- Possibility of international transfers and relocation mid-career
- Competitive payment
- Flexible working hours
- Fully remote
- Optional: Work from an office in Limassol, Cyprus
If you're still hesitating because you don't think you're a 100% fit for the job, THEN APPLY ANYWAYS and we'll have a chat! Maybe you've got more potential than you think ;)
We are looking forward to getting to know you!