About the jobBinance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
As the Head of Operations, you will have the opportunity to help lead the operations in CIS countries. You will play a vital role in all aspects of the business, from creating the best possible exchange through the best in-field operations to launching new product offerings in your country. This role requires someone who can help the leadership create and drive strategy but also roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty. You will be expected to help with all areas of the business, from administrative support, hiring, strategic thinking and general problem-solving.
- Assist the leadership in leading expansion plans for the market and shape the plan for launching new services while ensuring strong coordination with Government Relations, Marketing and Tech teams along the way
- Work with relevant business owners and country General Managers to ensure world-class operational standards in areas such as user onboarding, customer service etc.
- Work extensively with data dashboards to refine user experience, to monitor and report operating metrics to proactively identify areas of improvement and recommend and implement action plans
- Partner with cross-functional teams, using region-specific data and insight to define changes, design experiments, and implement those changes across our product operations.
- 5+ years of proven success in a similar role - management consulting, operations at a high-growth start-up, etc.
- Data-focused: Able to roll up your sleeves to pull and analyze the data. Understand what data is needed and scale across the region
- Strong communicator: outstanding executive-level verbal and written communication skills, ability to clearly explain complex business problems and build business cases and quantitative models that will inform and influence our operations strategy.
・ Competitive salary
・ Flexible working conditions
・ Flat organisation
・ Great Locations with a highly talented and international colleagues
・ Be a part of the exciting future of the crypto-currency revolution and work on the world's no.1 crypto-currency exchange!
Binance Exchange is the leading crypto exchange by trading volume and users, with customers in over 180 countries and regions. Capable of processing more than 1.4 million orders per second, Binance is one of the fastest trading platforms in the world. The platform focuses on security, robustness, and execution speed—attracting enthusiasts and professional traders alike.