What we're looking for
Tropee is the leading NFT utility-as-a-service platform. We focus on helping NFT collections to create powerful utilities that delight their NFT holders.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial and true go-getter Head of Partnerships to lead all partnership efforts for our next phase of growth! As our Head of Partnerships, you will have the opportunity to hire and build the partnerships team. You will also own setting the partnerships strategy, execution, and management of partners, and play a central role in significantly increasing our brand recognition among the NFT/Crypto audience.
Join our motivated and rapidly growing global, enthusiastic and fully remote team to help build the #1 utility-as-a-service platform!
- Drive the end-to-end partnership business development strategy and execution, with the expected outcome of driving revenue growth.
- Design, evaluate, and pursue new agency and referral partnerships with various industry players.
- Build relationships with media, award shows, key partners, organizations and conferences to help drive awareness about our tech, our team and capabilities.
- Continually identify sales opportunities for existing and new partners, finding innovative ways to grow revenue and secure new accounts.
- Secure new and innovative integrations, distribution models, and co-marketing initiatives that drive revenue.
- Collaborate with internal teams (Marketing, Customer Success, Product) to drive more partner sourced revenue.
- 3-4 years of experience in Business development or Partnerships in planning, closing, and executing in partnership deals.
- Exceptional track record of leveraging partners ecosystem that drove incremental revenue growth.
- Direct experience with establishing lead referral programs and co-selling opportunities.
- Strong knowledge of web3 and NFT market trends and technology is important.
- Strong Drive for results with a high standard of quality.
- Demonstrated hands-on execution abilities.
- Unique chance to contribute to the future of NFTs & web3.
- Flexible hours.
- Paid vacations.
- Hardware and software support.
- Attractive package (salary + stock options).