About the jobAbout Protego Trust
Protego Trust Bank, NA (in organization)
At Protego Trust Company, our mission is to build a bridge to the digital future of financial services in order to improve economic outcomes for people worldwide. Unburdened by legacy infrastructure, we combine the world's most powerful financial charter with proven and emerging technologies to create a new piece of the global financial infrastructure. Upon this foundation, we offer a suite of vertically integrated services to facilitate growth and reduce costs and risk for institutional clients within a vertically integrated and appropriately regulated financial institution.
Corporate Values Trust . It is the foundation of all we do.
Professionalism. Everyone in the organization - from the top to the newest hire - behaves professionally at all times. This means we: set and meet expectations, effectively listen and communicate, prioritize company over personal objectives, and are respectful, accountable, and reliable.
Client Success. We focus on our clients' success, because if we don't, our competitors will. We deliver first class service in a first-class way and strive to exceed expectations.
Teamwork. Positivity, authenticity, respect and collaboration focus individual accomplishments toward our organizational objectives, allowing us to achieve the extraordinary.
Ethical Ambition. We strive to obtain exceptional performance, growth and achievement for our clients, our company and ourselves while upholding the highest ethical standards.
Diversity. Of thought, of experience, of perspective. Collectively these make us a stronger team and help us avoid our individual blind spots.
Integrity. We do what is right, even if it is hard. Especially if it is hard.
At Protego, we are building a new bank platform that will enable the future of financial innovation. Protego is a federally chartered financial institution that is vertically integrated, fully regulated and built on distributed ledger technology. As part of an early-stage, fast growing technology company, you will be working with an amazing group of engineering and business minds. We are building products and services for institutional investors that span custody, trading, and other services for both fiat currencies and digital assets. The team brings deep domain expertise and leadership experience in Financial Services, Digital Assets, and technological innovation. We are looking for an individual who has a real passion for the rapidly evolving cryptocurrency and digital asset markets in general, and experience as a leader with product management in SaaS, Fintech, Banking, Crypto, B2B, Financial Services, Custody or other similar products.
- Lead the Digital Asset Custody team within the Product department.
- Design financial product solutions for Digital Asset Custody.
- Coordinate, and collaborate with all internal stakeholders on business requirements.
- Prioritize requirements from various stakeholders.
- Communicate, translate, simplify, document and review business requirements.
- Ensure buy-in from various stakeholders across the organization.
- Assess change-proposals and help find solutions.
- Work with product managers, business analysts, technical analysts, and software engineers to ensure that requirements are well documented and understood.
- Conduct business process modeling and generate applicable scenarios for the QA and UAT testing teams.
- Lead by example and help uphold Protego’s collaborative culture.
- Partner closely with sales, data, engineering, and other teams to help implement the product vision for Digital Asset Custody.
- Own and drive cross-functional team collaboration, processes, and practices.
- Work with clients and stakeholders to innovate concerning product features, and define requirements, workflows, and product functions.
- Collaborate closely with the Trading, Lending, and Issuer Services Product teams to ensure understanding and support for all business lines from the Custody product line.
- Define the product roadmap for Digital Asset Custody and make informed decisions on prioritization with guidance from the Chief Digital Officer and Chief Business Officer.
- Engage with other teams including Compliance, Legal, Operations, Risk, and others to ensure that all product deliverables address legal requirements and banking regulations.
- Experience as a senior product manager designing and documenting requirements for new products and features with expertise in Custody products.
- Experience with creating and designing both technical products as well as financial products.
- An understanding of the value proposition of custody solutions for institutional clients across traditional finance. An understanding of the value proposition of custody solutions for institutional clients across digital assets is highly desirable.
- Experience discussing the value proposition of custody solutions with clients.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a cross functional team.
- Ability and flexibility of viewpoint to ideate, prioritize and deploy new and innovative solutions.
- Keen analytical skills, awareness of the latest in Banking, FinTech and cryptocurrency spaces.
- Strong product innovation, discovery and research skills.
- Proven stakeholder management skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Expert in using Atlassian products suite (Jira, Confluence) and Lucid Chart; Knowledge of Git is an advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree; computer science background and/or MBA preferred.
- Knowledge surrounding cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology, and a passion for innovative technology is highly desirable.
Medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401(k), and disability insurance
Protego Trust Bank, NA promotes diversity of thought, culture, background and experience. Protego is an equal opportunity employer, and employment at Protego is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.