About the jobBinance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Binance is looking for an experienced and strategic HR Director to join our Global HR Leadership team. As a partner and consultant to our most critical business units, you will provide your expertise covering a wide range of HR COE areas to drive company strategic initiatives.
- Working closely with all global BU's on aligning strategic plans of the organization.
- Serving as a key advisor to business leaders on large-scale change (internal and external) efforts that will yield sustainable business results
- Partnering with all HR functions to develop policies, programs, tools and provide timely feedback to Center and/or COEs/GBS on effectiveness and value to the business.
- Serving as a Coach and Mentor within the organization and providing career coaching and direction to team members
- Planning and promoting HR strategies to address talent gaps and needs.
- Supporting the development and implementation of HR plans, programs, and tools with business leaders and Centers of Expertise
- Carrying out project planning and management for projects from local, regional to global coverage.
- Preparing proposals and presentations to senior stakeholders to communicate ideas and to obtain buy-in
- Motivating and coaching team to achieve higher performance.
- At least 15 years of relevant experience in multiple HR disciplines, including performance management, building a high performance culture, employee relations, employee engagement, diversity.
- Strong professionalism and exceptional stakeholder management skills to partner with senior team members.
- Deep knowledge of employment law in multiple jurisdictions is ideal.
- Working knowledge of HR operations including new-hire on-boarding, performance evaluation, and data consolidation /management of employee workload balance.
- Strong and logical communication ability and a strategic, problem solving mindset.
- Ability to work in a fast moving environment of a rapidly growing company.
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire