About the job
Institutional Sales Manager (m/f/d). Web3. Remote
Who we are:
We're an ambitious team of researchers, builders, and entrepreneurs with many years of experience in the crypto space and are passionate about digital assets. With a new product roadmap, we are adding several new products to our portfolio, beyond on-chain data - we are becoming a more comprehensive go-to crypto platform for various needs.
Glassnode is a leading market intelligence platform for on-chain and derivatives data. We offer the most comprehensive library of advanced on-chain metrics and insights for Bitcoin, Ethereum and hundreds of other digital assets, bringing data intelligence to the blockchain and cryptocurrency space.
With an emphasis on user-centric interfaces, we aim to deliver intelligible, actionable, and unique insights from blockchain data and beyond, helping investors make educated decisions in an overly emotional and irrational market, and equipping blockchain teams with valuable insights on their projects and tokens.
About the role:
As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for selling to Institutional clients, developing target strategies together with the Head of Sales as well as building and managing key client relationships.
You will help us build and grow our Institutional clients’ business by selling our market intelligence product to family offices, banks, crypto funds, hedge funds, asset managers, etc.
You can be located anywhere in the CET zone, as our work is 100% online. The position is full-time.
Ideally, we are looking for three team members to be positioned in DACH, UK and US.
What you will be doing:
- Focus on Glassnode’s Institutional segment (crypto funds, hedge funds, asset managers, etc.) to qualify and convert business opportunities to achieve and exceed sales targets through inbound leads and direct outbound targeted campaign execution
- Build relationships with Glassnode's Institutional customers ensuring revenue growth and customer retention
- Position our business value with target stakeholders and lead sales meetings, demonstrate Glassnode’s products to Institutions, sign new clients
- You will develop and execute sales strategies and tactics together with the Head of Sales to generate a pipeline, drive sales opportunities and deliver repeatable and predictable bookings
- Manage all CRM activity relating to your accounts
- Being in charge of customer onboarding, ensuring successful product adoptionImproving customer retention, ensuring customer renewal, and reducing churn
- Conducting regular quarterly business reviews with clients
- Partnering with the product team to provide detailed and actionable customer feedback to the team
- 2-3+ years of direct, customer-facing sales experience
- Experience in selling to Financial Institutions
- Experience in selling data products is a bonus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently whilst collaborating closely with a fast-growing team
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a strong sense of ownership, empathy, and determination to get things done
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Passion for the crypto-asset industry is a huge plus
- Located in DACH, UK or US
What we offer:
- Flexibility to organize your work and hours the way you like, our remote-first setup enables this for everyone
- Join a young, self-funded, and already profitable company in a future-proof market
- Freedom to own your decisions and experiment, we need driven experts who help us figure out what to do, not for us to point at what needs to be done
- Be one of the main contributors to building a company with its unique culture in the cutting-edge tech space
- No approval loops or unnecessary processes, quick decision-making and full ownership of your function
- We are working on a kick-ass, meaningful benefits package, something truly useful and empowering - you will help us figure out what we'd need to stand out as the workplace of the future, we are open to any ideas
- Frequent company offsites, we love remote but love to have fun together too - this year we went to Lisbon for a week, we're also going to Mallorca for our Xmas party and more adventures are coming
Glassnode is an equal opportunity employer. We respect and empower each individual who joins us. Glassnode commits to a transparent, inclusive, non-discriminatory recruitment process and employment.