About the job
Kava Labs is hiring for an Integration Engineer, who will be responsible for hands-on technical support activities with engineers and support integration partners for Kava’s blockchain ecosystem. This is a US - based, full-time, remote position.
We are a Layer 1 Blockchain company with a 100% distributed workforce with teams in the US, Asia-Pacific, and Europe. While distributed, you will work alongside a team of world class crypto experts on an open-source project that transfers millions of dollars in assets daily, providing the financial primitives for the next evolution in crypto.
What You Will Do.
- Act as devoted support for developers and integration partners: Research, diagnose and solve technical problems raised by our customers (developers). Act as an escalation point for complaints regarding product engagement, liaising between Engineering and Business Development teams to troubleshoot and resolve requests.
- Standardize Support processes: Establish operational procedures and standards for developer support, update and improve documentation whilst optimizing and streamlining efficiencies.
- Be an Advocate: Proactively communicate with internal partners regarding technical issues as they arise. Communicate with internal and external partners to help drive prioritization and technical resolution.
- Working Cross-Functionally: You’ll work closely with the Engineering, Business Development, Product and Design for any adjustments needed to be made.
Who You Are.
- 2+ years of experience in an Integration Engineer/ DevRel role.
- Solid experience contributing to and improving an onboarding system for customers/ partners
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in multiple programming languages.
- Possess a strong understanding of the crypto ecosystem.
- You’re able to communicate in various methods, complex concepts to people with technical and non-technical backgrounds.
- You must be adaptable in a niche space and develop creative solutions/ processes.
Nice to Haves:
- 1+ Year in web3 space.
- Technical Writing (Documentation).
- Experience designing and building and onboarding system/s for customers/ partners.
- Understandings and familiarity with web technologies (DNS, HTTP, TLS, Web services)
- Experience in supporting and troubleshooting applications built on a microservice architecture
- Experience with cloud solutions (AWS, Azure) and distributed systems
- Experience with at least one of the following database technologies - MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, Redis
- Understanding of Ethereum, web3 development, and the blockchain ecosystem
- Recruiter Meeting: 30 minutes.
- Protocol Manager (Tech Assessment): 1 hour.
- Head of Business Development: 1 hour.
- Head of People: 30 minutes.
- Recruiter Debrief: 15 minutes.
What We Offer.
- A fully remote work environment with an international and diverse team
- Competitive salary; including stipends for home office set-up, wellness, internet and cell phone.
- 100% coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD and Basic Life insurance for employees
- 401(k) with match
- Token grants for exploration, investment, and/or prof
- Unlimited PTO
- Work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can deep-dive into the frontier of blockchain
Benefits, perks and policies are subject to change and eligibility may vary based on location.
About Kava Labs.
Kava Labs is focused on democratizing financial services and making them openly accessible to anyone, anywhere in the world. We started out by building the Kava blockchain, a foundational platform designed to provide the most safe, secure, and reliable experience for accessing Decentralized Financial (DeFi) apps and services. Today that platform manages over $1B in assets on behalf of users and is growing rapidly.
We are a remote-first, globally distributed team that values first principle thinking, experimentation, and learning to ensure long-term success. We are not dogmatic in our approach, but we are relentless in our pursuit to create impactful technology for the future.
We have a diverse set of backgrounds, skills, and cultures but we’re all united in our passion for building new open financial infrastructure — together so that our efforts will make a real impact and create lasting change in the world.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Kava is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. and celebrates the diversity of its growing team.
Recruitment agencies and consultants may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Kava Labs does not accept unsolicited agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Kava Labs.