About the jobBinance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
BUSD is the top 2 regulated stablecoin that ranks 13th in the overall crypto market and 3rd among stablecoins by market cap. In less than two years since its debut, BUSD has become one of the fastest-growing cryptocurrencies while featuring a variety of utilities, from trading to lending and payment. BUSD has been listed by more than 420+ DeFi protocols 35+ Exchange, 27+Wallets, and with a 3.1+million holders and mass adoption strong ecosystem.Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world? It's the very first time we are expanding the agile team, to jump into a more interesting competition in a bigger market. If you're passionate, dedicated, desperate to join a leading tier of a professional narrative, and a fan of all things challenging, we'd love to hear from you!
What Experience You’ll Love To Have
- Work in a rapidly growing team of best-in-class professionals to execute the regulated stablecoin into a scalable and reliable service
- Build a leading blockchain company with a $10B market-proven valuation
- Build creative microservices that support stablecoin business in these financial services including KYC, account management, payment and settlement, mint and redeem, deposit to earn, APIs, etc
- Increase the leading insight and understanding of blockchain
- Explore the stablecoin use case on centralized platforms (eg. exchanges, banks, card, and payment companies, etc) as well as decentralized blockchain ecosystems (eg. BNB Chain, Ethereum, Solona, Polkadot, Polygon, etc)
- Lead the engineering team and collaborate with the product and business team to design, develop, test, and deliver the stablecoin platform and new features, across our Web and Mini program
- Take complete end-to-end technical & engineering ownership of one or more applications/product features. Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Take a hands-on role in influencing and guiding day-to-day development activities by leading architecture decisions, participating in designs, design review, code review, and implementation
- Creatively deliver the integration of the existing features, exchange services, and bank/payment channel services
- Build publicly accessible APIs that make it smart, secure, and fast for institutions and counterparties to integrate with KYC, payment, and settlement systems
- Extending the stablecoin service based on the mass adoption requirement, to deliver a better user experience process and services.
- 5+ years of full-time software engineering experience. Strong plus if has stablecoin, exchanges, payment service, APIs experience. Fluency in English
- Capable to code with stress and independently, excellent organizing and planning skills
- Strong leadership, have experience leading engineering teams and driving large-scale projects and products, in collaboration with product, design, and commercial teams, to succeed, to be able to lead a team of young/ambitious developers
- Strong understanding of system performance and scaling. Independent enough to make important technical decisions on your own.
- Stablecoin related, Exchanges, Payment service, API service experience. (From leading Crypto companies such as Binance, Coinbase, Tether, Circle, Paxos, FTX, Crypto.com , etc.)
- Bank/big tech /financial institution products-related experiences
- Knows how to write migrations and deploy code to EVM-compatible networks, Strong interest or experience in the cryptocurrency, decentralized finance space
- Fluency in English. Great communication skills.
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire