Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
As a Full Stack Development Engineer (FSDE) at Binance Data Security, you’ll help to build and manage high performance interfaces for our security platform. You will be on the cutting edge of many security issues for a wide variety of platforms and technologies including cloud services, identity and access management, mobile devices, and virtualisation, all operating at massive scale. You’ll work with data scientists, security engineers, and other software development engineers across multiple teams to design, develop, test, and deliver new frontend features.
- Developing front end website architecture
- Designing user interactions on web pages
- Developing back-end website applications
- Creating servers and databases for functionality
- Ensuring cross-platform optimisation for mobile phones
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications
- Work on bug fixing, code refactoring and improving application performance
- Practice writing clean and maintainable code according to best practices
- Contribute to an agile team that solves complex challenges and builds quality software
- Collaborate with the design team by providing inputs and suggestions on the feasibility of their designs
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product
- Designing and developing API
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages
- Degree in computer science
- 3-5 years of experience
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, and .Net
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.