Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a Junior Technical Support Engineer to join our TechOps team.
This is a pretty broad role that will involve investigating and resolving technical questions related to functioning of our ecosystem (Binance.com, Mobile Apps, etc), and other related duties.
It will include close cooperation with our Customer Support, internal Dev/Infra teams, as well as other parties.
- Provide technical support and handling urgent escalation from external or internal customers or users in production environment with high-volume of transaction traffic.
- Strong collaboration, communication and interaction with all stakeholders including customers, product manager, developer and management team.
- Analyse service ticket data, identify incident root cause, draft Root Cause Analysis (RCA) report and follow possible maintenance for system-level improvement.
- Work closely with product and developer teams in global offices, participate and follow up in iteration, release and roadmap planning timely.
- Very flexible with capability to prioritize multiple incidents and deadlines to facilitate well in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving organization.
- High responsibility in continuous improvement in service quality and efficiency.Ability to provide coaching, training, identification, optimization and documentation of the customer or business support processes.
- Fresh university graduates (preferably with relevant internship experience) can be considered.
- 1-3 years of experience in similar roles - e.g. Technical Support Engineer, SL3 Engineer, Application Owner, etc.
- Must have strong capabilities to identify, analyze and resolve problems logically and systematically.
- 1-3 years Unix/Linux with shell scripting, etc.
- 1-3 years databases experience (Oracle, MySQL).
- Understanding of software development methodologies and coding standards.
- Experience with software application debugging and troubleshooting.
- Familiar with technical support process and escalation management.
- Passionate with technical support to solve complicated customer issues.
- Ability to present or speak fluently to engineers, product manager and customers.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Math or related scientific disciplines.
- Background in Software Development is a plus.
- Comfortable performing shift-work (eg. 8am-5pm, 10am-7pm from Monday to Friday, Tuesday to Saturday or Sunday to Thursday) - it would be rotated after 2-3 months.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.