About the jobBinance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Manage personal workload and ensure timely escalation of key risks/issues to management
- Handle, review and verify all applications for client on-boarding within available SLAs
- Work closely with the Front Office, Relationship Partner Teams and direct clients when required, to obtain all necessary supporting evidence to fulfil your KYC due diligence
- Proficiency in compliance applications and programmes such as Refinitiv World-Check, Jumio and etc.
- Act as a checker to ensure effective 2-eyed and 4-eyed customer due diligence process
- Good proficiency in conducting risk assessments, periodic/trigger reviews and enhanced due diligence
- Monitoring and documentation of unusual activity or AML flags
- Participate in internal and external training programs related to AML/CFT, and other subjects that may form part of the day to day work requirements
- Handling any general administration and ancillary activities related to the above functions in accordance with the business requirements of the company
- Knowledge and experience with clients from Cayman Island market or British Virgin Island market
- At least 2-3 years experience in a corporate onboarding role with substantial knowledge of relevant rules and regulations and the day-to-day compliance affairs
- Knowledge of multiple corporate client types (E.g. Funds, Trusts, Governments, Organizations)
- Highly preferred for candidates to possess ACAMS/CAMS/CCAS/ICA certifications or others
- Possesses strong time management, organizational and relationship building skills
- Adaptable in an evolving and fast-moving environment
- Good knowledge on provisions of local laws, directives, regulations and otherwise standards applicable to subject persons
- Good knowledge of upcoming regulation of virtual currency policies is a strong plus
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice .