About the jobWe would be happy to consider your applications if you are willing to join EPAM Anywhere by 15 December 2022 inclusively. Applications with later onboarding dates will not be considered.
Are you a tech professional looking for remote work in a global setting? If yes, this job is for you.
Welcome to EPAM Anywhere - a global job platform offering remote work opportunities in the technology sector. Join us to build a career around your lifestyle working on modern projects for global brands and exciting startups.
Currently we are looking for a remote Lead Business Analyst to join our global team.
Serving as a Senior business analyst, this role will help to define and document future capabilities to be developed as part of their crypto platform. The goal is to align leadership around a prioritized capability roadmap and detailed user stories.
- Partner with US based product strategist, product managers, and business analysts to facilitate client workshops
- Define use cases and process flows for cryptocurrency capabilities
- Decompose roadmaps / flows / use cases into actionable user stories having clear acceptance criteria
- Work with business stakeholders to define and document operational procedures for crypto capabilities
- Drive socialization and alignment of requirements and roadmap components with client leaders including heads of IT, digital, and banking operations
- Support development team members in the delivery of target capabilities by clarifying requirements and liaising with clients to resolve open questions and issues
- 5+ years of business analysis experience or a related field
- English level B2+
- Product management including writing of requirements and user stories
- Strong knowledge of US Retail banking products (deposits, loans, cards, payments)
- Experience with core banking systems
- Strong understanding of blockchain, crypto currencies, on-chain transactions
- Team player with excellent coordination skills and experience working within complex international organizations
- Ability to work in a distributed team setup (team is distributed across US and Europe)
- Implementation experience with cryptocurrency custody systems Experience with off-chain cryptocurrency transactions
- Knowledge of blockchain analytics products
- Understanding of wallet addresses and key management
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
Once you apply, you'll receive a confirmation email with a link to EPAM Anywhere platform. Sign up with this link to automate your prescreening, be able to monitor your application statuses, and enjoy a faster job application process.
We accept CVs only in English.
Please note that even though you are applying for this position, you may be offered other projects to join within EPAM Anywhere.
EPAM Anywhere is a part of EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM). Since 1993, EPAM has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider.