About the job
SG Veteris, a global FinTech company, enables its clients and partners to adopt cryptocurrencies and expand their place within the ecosystem, securely and elegantly by providing client-driven services and products. We have a team of highly skilled experts who have mastered the art over the years and are dedicated to building credible solutions, one that is revolutionising and enhancing our clients’ and partners’ businesses to hit great success metrics.
We are looking for an experienced and customer-focused Lead Product Manager to own the challenge of building and growing our FinTech solutions in cryptocurrency vertical.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing, managing, executing, and analysing our cryptocurrency products. You will also collaborate with other internal teams and executives to ensure the execution and enhancement within our digital products. You will then communicate these plans effectively to all relevant internal teams. This position is great for someone who is analytical, creative and has a desire to lead a product from conception to launch.
· Works with the Head of Product Management and senior stakeholders to distil the Product Vision into a compelling set of prioritised and measurable product development goals.
· Builds autonomous and empowered teams, by providing guidance through clear goals and expectations.
· Enjoys iteratively delivering products and is accountable for their performance throughout the lifecycle.
· Supports and drives the growth of the product team, actively working with Head of Product Management to develop a world-class product team focused on the design and outstanding customer experience.
· Focuses on creating User stories, detailed analysis documents, Wireframes, UI/UX, and defining Product Rollout Strategies.
· Able to coordinate across complex dependencies to go from idea to successful implementation.
· Works closely with QA to ensure product quality overseeing functional tests performed by QA and actively participating at the UAT stage before rollout step.
· Works closely with the development team to ensure timelines are met and any blocking issues are removed.
· Comfortable with jumping into technical discussions and provide inputs from product perspective.
· Works closely with the Customer Support team to solve T3 cases related to product features and collect insights about customer satisfaction as well as customer feedback.
· Works autonomously through the backlog while making sure that features get delivered quickly and efficiently.
· Has expert level understanding of data analysis, eager and hungry to keep our feature request based on actual data including setting key metrics, track and monitoring your features’ performance and functionality after launch to iterate and improve on them.
· Actively seeking market and competitor analysis making sure our products are leading the way in the industry.
· Works closely with the Head of Product to define OKR’s, KPI’s and initiatives periodically.
· Works in collaboration with merchants, 3rd party stakeholders and management to ensure high-quality Product development.
You should apply if you have
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Digital Product Management or a related field of study.
· 8+ years of digital product management experience.
· 2+ years of FinTech experience.
· Led product teams previously or worked as a senior product manager for considerable amount of time and ready to step-up.
· Deep analytical, prioritization and problem-solving skills.
· Exceptional interpersonal communication, relationship management and organizational skills.
· Shipped world-class products in a fast-growing company before.
· Comfortable working in a technical team that deals with ambiguity every day
· Deep technical knowledge on SQL, API’s and technical integrations
· An entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
· Solid understanding of cryptocurrencies, fintech, and how the intersection of the two can become a game-changer and competitive advantage
· Competitive salary
· 16 paid holidays per year
· A learning budget
· Remote working, work from anywhere!
· A Macbook or Windows machine and other work-from-home essential equipment
· Being part of a global operation and leading a cryptocurrency product at global scale