About the jobBitcoin Depot is seeking a Licensing & Registration (L&R) Compliance Manager who will be responsible for assisting the Compliance Officer with implementing and supporting the Company's regulatory compliance program including:
- Money Service Business Registration and Renewals;
- State Money Transmitter Licensing and Renewals;
- State Business & Local Licensing and Renewals;
- International Registrations and Renewals.
We are proud to be an Atlanta Journal-Constitution Top Work Place for 2021 and 2022, the inc 5000, and placing on the ACG Georgia Fast 40 list for two consecutive years. Additionally, we recently announced a definitive agreement for becoming a publicly listed company.
The L&R Compliance Manager will be exposed to an array of compliance activities, but will primarily be tasked to work effectively to support the Compliance Officer on maintaining and enhancing an effective Compliance Program including, but not limited to:
- Monitor the Company's Money Service Business (MSB) registration with the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) to ensure timely renewal.
- Complete state Money Transmitter (MT) license registration and renewal for all state jurisdictions and ensure required all required tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Work proficiently in the Nationwide Multistate Licensing System (NMLS).
- Secure business licenses for all applicable local jurisdictions.
- Support international registration and renewal efforts.
- Monitor the state business licensing coordinated by third-party vendor to ensure that no jurisdiction lapse for the following:
- Secretary of State (or other applicable state agency) registration
- Fictitious Name or Doing Business As (DBA) registration
- Legal Service of Process registration
- Annual Report filings
- Assist with coordination of the Money Transmitter Working Group meeting minutes.
- Assist with remediation of any self testing, audit or examination findings, action plans, and documenting closure.
- Manages tracking systems and assists with Key Performance Indicator (KPI) metrics.
- Support Compliance Officer with team management.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or related field.
- Four or more years of applicable business licensing experience in an MSB setting.
- Four or more years of working in NMLS; Excellent oral, written, critical thinking, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of laws, regulations, regulatory guidance, and rules impacting the financial services and crypto currency industries.
- Sound understanding of compliance and operational risks and internal control frameworks.
- Strong analytical / research skills coupled with ability to effectively summarize findings in a succinct and organized manner.
- Ability to grasp complex processes quickly and be able to identify risks and compensating controls.
- Excellent problem solving abilities and results oriented; able to make decisions independently.
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail.
- Competitive Salary
- 401K Matching
- Generous PTO
- Health benefits offered with a company contribution towards premiums
- Wellness benefits
- Casual dress environment when in office
- Monthly company celebrations
- Advancement opportunities based on results
- Weekly catered lunches
- Premium coffee and tea provided by Buckhead Beans