About Injective Labs
Injective Labs is trailblazing a new dawn for Web3 enabled finance. We are the core contributors to Injective, one of the fastest growing blockchains in the industry. Injective provides an interoperable smart contracts platform that is optimized for building decentralized finance applications. Interoperability is at the core of Injective, which is natively integrated with chains such as Ethereum, Cosmos and Solana. Developers can rapidly launch premier financial applications suited for mass adoption using Injective’s infrastructure and specialized DeFi primitives such as the world’s first fully on-chain order book.Our team has decades of experience spearheading the largest financial institutions and tech organizations. Injective is incubated by Binance and is backed by leading firms such as Jump Crypto, Pantera and Mark Cuban.
About the role
We’re looking for a creative, community-orientated individual to join our team. In this role, you will have a large impact on growing the Injective ecosystem, helping to build and foster global community growth through community programs, as it relates to community management, affiliate programs, ambassador programs, influencer programs, and more.
As one of the core members of the marketing team, you will initiate new program ideas to increase community awareness, user numbers, morale, and initiatives for both Injective (the blockchain) and projects built on Injective (i.e. Helix, “Project X”, and more). You will also launch and grow the community programs to a point where each program will reach a self-sustaining level, and can be maintained by semi-regular check-ins.
What you'll do:
- Develop and execute Injective Labs’s strategy as it relates to community growth, which will include, but is not limited to, a community moderator program, an affiliate trading program, and an ambassador program
- Manage existing programs, collaborate with program members and expand further into globally
- Launch new community programs for Injective and Injective Labs’s products
- Document and track growth for each program, including keeping data for learnings, campaigns, content, etc.
- Incorporate community programs with larger marketing campaigns, thoughtfully thinking through what community aspects can be integrated into larger brand marketing or event marketing strategies
- Create content that showcases what the community is doing to be displayed on Injective social sites (i.e. Twitter, email marketing, blogs, etc.)
- Increase exposure of community programs and continuously onboard talented individuals
- Work with external writers, content producers and community moderators to facilitate content creation that will include, but is not limited to, blogs, email newsletters, and instructional videos
- Manage Injective community and community moderators
- Collect community feedback to help formulate overarching strategies
Who you are:
- Marketing programs manager with a deep interest in all things crypto and preferably DeFi
- Minimum of 3 years experience within marketing, preferably for a crypto blockchain-based startup
- Personal or professional experience in Web3, DeFi, exchanges, NFTs, DAOs and marketplaces
- Enthusiastic about working in fast paced, start-up environment
- Interested in autonomously leading workstreams and having true ownership over projects
- An excellent communicator who can represent Injective and its brand properly to new ambassadors, influencers, etc.
- Hands on experience in content management across multiple platforms including Discord, Telegram and Twitter
- Excellent copywriting and communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
Nice to haves
- Previous experience within copywriting
- Previous experience nurturing and growing crypto communities
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.