About the job
Phuture is a decentralised protocol that gives users passive exposure to crypto assets. We create on-chain index funds and structured products so you can get exposure without the complexity.
You'll be working with the founders to create campaigns, write content and help release new products. The candidate must be self-motivated and passionate about work and the potential of crypto.
Phuture is looking to bring on a full-time marketing and communication manager, whose day-to-day role will be to write technical product-focused content, social media posts and marketing copy.
We're looking for someone who…
• Is hungry to work in Web 3 at an innovative crypto startup
• Takes care to ensure their work meets the standards expected of Phuture employees
• Shows the ability to manage their work flow in an organised manner
Join us now and be part of our exciting journey:
Overview of the role: The role is responsible for drafting various types of copy for the products on the Phuture protocol, including user how-to guides, email newsletters, social media posts, blog posts, website updates and more. This candidate should have very strong written and verbal communication skills, with English as a native or fluently spoken language, and it’s imperative that they have the ability to explain complicated concepts in layman’s terms.
The candidate must be able to launch and manage new products, PR around them and communication.
• An ability to explain the Phuture protocol in simple, easy-to-understand language
• Create user documentation for a variety of material (including how-to guides)
• Write SEO friendly content with the help of keyword research
• Collaborate with a wider marketing team for assisting in content creation for different social media channels
• Experience in a copywriting role (one-year minimum)
• Fluent in English - both written and verbal (ideally as a native language)
• Experience and interest in the blockchain industry
• Extensive knowledge of cryptocurrencies and decentralised finance, and a willingness to learn from experts in the team
• Experience in SEO
• Deep understanding of social media marketing
• Must be a self-starter and show genuine interest to quickly learn about Phuture