Anorak is all about gaming. We are building an inclusive community for gamers to socialize and earn in the growing blockchain gaming industry and virtual worlds. We have already invested in multiple third-party games and plan to launch our own game in the future.
As the Marketing & Growth Lead at Anorak, you will be an integral part of the founding team. We aim to build one of the most active and popular gaming communities in the Metaverse.
You will help our company grow through effective marketing initiatives to reach a diverse audience of NFT and GameFi degens, gamers, and esports fans.
This position can be part-time to start with an expectation to go full-time once we launch our NFT collection. The NFT launch should happen within 1-2 months of being hired as the artwork, and other assets are nearly complete.
- Develop a cohesive marketing strategy that will allow Anorak to identify its core demographics and target advertisements that appeal to a diverse group of Web2 and Web3/P2E/GameFi audiences.
- Improving our company’s overall marketing and advertising plans, including objectives, key results, analytics, and measurement to communicate tasks to the team and deliver results.
- Develop and lead on the execution of individual ads or marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with tech, product, creative and community teams to integrate our brand narrative, product positioning, and messaging with all aspects of the user experience.
- Drive exciting and innovative marketing initiatives to acquire new users.
Requirements & nice to have
- 5+ years experience in social media management & marketing strategy
- Project management experience working in asynchronous global teams
- Knowledge about NFTs and actively participated in mints or NFT trading
- Experience leading community initiatives like AMAs, Twitter Spaces, collaborations, advocacy programs, etc.
- You have a passion for esports and games
- Excellent communication skills & significant experience working with cross-functional teams to collaborate on initiatives.
- Passionate storyteller with a broad understanding on how to communicate with diverse audiences within different geographical locations globally to articulate our value proposition in a compelling way.
- Data-driven, fast-learning, flexible doer, who requires little day-to-day handholding.
- Experience with or understanding of blockchain space, NFT, and DeFi as well as Discord, Forums, Twitter and Telegram environments
- Fluent English is a must; other languages are a plus
Preferred initial compensation is a percentage of the NFT sale and, eventually, the token sale. The NFT sale should happen within 1-2 months of starting the position as the artwork, and other assets are nearly complete. We will switch to paid and salaried positions after the NFT launch.
Learn more about us at the following links.