About the job
WhiteBIT is an international fintech company with more than 600 professionals. As a cryptocurrency exchange, WhiteBIT aims to offer an intuitive user interface with a set of analytical tools for more than 3 million users. We work with cryptocurrency projects from around the world with one main goal - the mass introduction of blockchain technology.
We are looking for Middle/Senior PHP (Go) developer in our developer team with relocation to the Spanish office.
- At least one year of experience in Go;
- Understanding of Go concurrent model;
- Experience in using channels to sync data flows between go-routines;
- Understanding of go interfaces;
- Experience in writing tests on Go.
- Advanced PHP knowledge;
- Understanding of OOP and SOLID principles;
- DDD and CQRS;
- Practice with DI containers. General knowledge of dependency approaches implementation;
- Experience in ORM;
- Using consistent code style;
- Experience in PHPUnit, be able to test code;
- Understanding of Relation DBs (MySQL, Postgres);
- Experience in SQL requests development;
- Knowledge of Docker, Docker-compose, Kubernetes;
- Experience in working with queries, and key-value DBs;
- Experience in popular PHP frameworks (Laravel).
- Working on features implementation;
- Development of new project components;
- Support for existing functionality;
- Development of server and client parts.
- Our own product
- Annual paid vacations (21 calendar days)
- Sick leave compensation
- Professional development and career growth
- Full Relocation package
We offer interesting tasks with numerous professional challenges, professional development, and mentor support. We have always said "yes" to development and training, so the company pays for courses, training, and conferences.
Our СRYPTOteam is waiting for YOU!