Golem Factory and its Mission
Across the planet, there is a vast untapped amount of computing power. By creating a global marketplace to connect all of this spare capacity, Golem will change the internet as we know it.
Decentralization is starting to play an essential role in the global economy, starting with how we exchange resources. Golem has been in the Ethereum space since its early days and is a recognized decentralized computations leader.
Does building this ambitious game-changer project sound like a challenge you’d like to take on? If the answer is yes, we want to talk to you about joining the Golem team.
We are looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer to join our Showcase Team.
- In-office location: Warsaw, Poland
- Remote location(s): CET timezone
What you’ll do with us:
- Develop reusable, testable, and efficient code using Node.js, Python, and modern frontend frameworks (e.g., React.JS, Vue.JS, Next.JS, …)
- Contribute to the Golem Factory open source projects @ GitHub
- Identify challenges and collect ideas for applications that can be run on Golem
- Give feedback to SDK Team to shape Golem SDK architecture
- Give input to the Core Team to help with defining new features for low-level Golem APIs
- Test what you write with unit, integration, and manual tests
- Attend daily and weekly stand-ups, sprint planning/retrospectives, 1:1s
- Work collaboratively in the CET timezone with other engineers within the team and across teams, especially when working remotely
You’re a great fit if:
- You are proficient with Node.js (min. 3 years of experience), including fluent use of async
- You have some Python knowledge (even academic knowledge and willingness to learn is enough). Commercial experience is not obligatory.
- You are proficient with at least 2 modern frontend frameworks and know your way around HTML and CSS (min. 3 years of experience)
- You have a basic understanding of UX
- You know Node.js projects with both excellent and poor APIs to bring out the best and avoid bad patterns
- You are skilled with Git, GitHub, and its tools and know how to use them in more significant projects
- You have good knowledge of general software design, as well as API design
- You know your way around command-line tools and shell scripting
- You have practical experience with Docker
- You are a fast learner and are eager to pick up new technologies and projects
Benefits @ Golem:
- Attractive salary
- Performance bonus
- Flexible contract types
- Remote-first culture with a hub in Warsaw (100% from home, 100% from office or hybrid)
- 26 days of PTO
- Training and conference budget
- Private medical care
- Sports card
- Free meals and a professional foosball table in the office
- Company retreats and events
To learn more visit our website.