About the jobBinance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Trust Wallet is the world’s most inclusive, chain-agnostic, self-custody wallet that serves tens of millions users globally. Trust Wallet provides a secure, seamless and intuitive gateway to the crypto and NFT ecosystems. Our users are able to send, receive, stake, mint and store across 4.5+ million cryptocurrencies on 66+ blockchains, including Ethereum, BSC, Polygon, Solana, Avalanche, etc. Our developer community of different projects relies on us to reach millions of their users, build their own wallets, and grow crypto adoption.
We’re looking for experienced iOS Developers passionate about building amazing crypto products that people love and excited to deliver the next generation of our Trust Wallet application.
- Work together with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Create and execute unit tests on your code, to ensure its robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Interfacing directly with end-users and developers building on Trust Wallet
- Supporting them and collecting feedback to inform the direction of the product
- 5+ years full-time iOS development experience (3+ for Mid Level)
- 3+ years full-time experience with Swift
- At least one original iOS app published
- Good familiarity with design patterns
- Good familiarity with unit tests
- Upper-intermediate or above English proficiency
- Your active Github portfolio
- Have contributed to some popular libraries or have your own popular project(s)
- Knowledge of the iOS SDK performance tools and optimization techniques
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire