About the job
What is Pocketbits?
India's Oldest Active Cryptocurrency Exchange. Born in 2016, PocketBits takes pride in being India's oldest operating Crypto Exchange. Our strategy focuses on providing unprecedented support and innovative products for all our global user base. We are solely a product-based company wherein we build and develop our own line of products and currently operate primarily in the Cryptocurrency and Blockchain space.
Visit us at: https://pocketbits.in/
What is in it for you?
Working in a hyper-growth community of young, adventurous, and enthusiastic minds who passionately own and love what they do will be an excellent spot. You'll have absolute freedom to pursue your objectives without constraints, and you'll get a front-row seat to the cryptocurrency revolution while we make history.
About the role:
If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve your skill set, then you are the type of person we are looking for! We are looking for a React Native Developer to join our engineering team and help us develop and maintain various software products.
Experience: 1-2 years (Internship experience is counted)
- Proficient with React Native/ React JS.
- Must know Hooks, Redux, Async Redux (Thunk)
- Good understanding of React Component architecture and concepts.
- Knowledge of Functional and/or Object oriented programming.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Android Studio.
- Good Analytical and Problem Solving Skills.
- Experience with automated testing suites.
- Experience with working on REST API (GET, POST, PUT, PATCH, DELETE, UPDATE)
- Logical thinking and reasoning skills.
Brownie Points: Knowledge in GraphQL, Flutter & Nodejs and crypto
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging.
- Write effective, reusable and scalable code.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Design and implement low-latency, high-availability and performance applications.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance.
- Test and debug programs.
- Improve functionality of existing applications.
- Implement security and data protection solutions.
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions.