About the jobThe global financial ecosystem is changing. Revolutionary blockchain technology has unlocked the potential for people around the world to have more equal access to wealth and information. This transformation has begun with the mass global adoption of cryptocurrencies but like all new financial systems, it needs greater trust to realize its full potential and remain safe from bad actors. That’s where we come in. The Chainalysis blockchain data platform enables businesses, governments, and banks to solve the world’s most high-profile criminal cases, paving the way for an economy built on blockchains.
The Business Technology (BizTech) team at Chainalysis creates intuitive, scalable, and secure technology experiences that accelerate Chainalysis’ growth and empower our employees to do their best work.
The NetSuite Administrator at Chainalysis will play a vital role with design, implementation, and administration of our Finance & Accounting systems ecosystem.
Individuals who will excel in this role are able to develop a clear architecture across multiple systems, design and implement new systems and integrations, all while creating the best possible user experiences for employees at Chainalysis. They develop strong relationships with our business partners, from the executives who lead the Finance & Accounting team through the operational stakeholders who they are building key company processes with. The ideal candidate for this role leads with people first - whether that means a focus on the user experiences that we are crafting or the relationships they are building with their peers and business partners.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- You have provided intuitive technology experiences to our employees through technical and business process improvements, and to our partners through your strategic collaboration
- Partnering with your peers in the Finance & Accounting teams, as well as the Financial Systems Manager you have participated with the Finance & Accounting roadmap that balances our needs for scale, a high bar for user experience, and the security of the company
- Assist with mapping out new O2C process and implement in to Netsuite as well as research on new billing automation module
- Working closely with Financial Systems Manager and with BizTech and across the company, you have participated in the architecture and technology choices critical to successful delivery by our Finance & Accounting business partners
- In collaboration with the Financial Systems Manager, you have defined and put into use business systems best practices that will help us build the seamless user experiences that will also scale with the company and keep our data and systems secure
A Background Like This Helps
- Experience that shows a history of demonstrating and encouraging adaptability, resilience, and diversity across the teams you are a part of
- Advanced experience designing, configuring and testing NetSuite OneWorld, Adaptive, Coupa, Floqast, or Workday in an international subsidiary environment
- Proficiency in integration tools (iPaaS/ETL) such as Workato (preferred), Boomi, Mulesoft or Celigo.
- Advance-level knowledge of NS SuiteScript, SQL and XML coding
- Experience with the following NS modules: ARM, FAM, Multi-Book, Electronic payments
- Experience with SOX compliance and SOD controls
- Understanding of consolidated financial statements such as P&L, Balance sheet and Cash Flows
The base salary range for this role is $113,300 to $141,600 on a national basis and may be higher or lower depending on the location of the role. Base salary is just one part of our total rewards package which additionally includes equity, performance bonus or commissions for eligible roles, and competitive benefits. Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, relevant work experience, skillset, internal equity, and other factors, consistent with applicable law.
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, spirituality, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don't hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.
Applying from the EU? Please review our Candidate GDPR Notice.
By submitting this application, I consent to and authorize Chainalysis to contact my former employers, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment. I further authorize the listed employers, schools and personal references to give Chainalysis (without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with other pertinent information they may have, and hereby waive any actions which I may have against either party(ies) for providing a reference. I understand any future employment will be contingent on the Company receiving satisfactory employment references.
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy - USA
All employees are required to have or obtain a COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment at Chainalysis, unless an exemption has been approved. All employees shall be required to report their vaccine status. All new employees shall be required to provide proof of their vaccination status prior to the start of their employment.
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy - EMEA
As an employer, Chainalysis is obliged to ensure a healthy and safe working environment. This means that we must try to prevent the coronavirus from spreading inside the workplace and all employees are obliged to follow the local regulations issued by the relevant health authorities.
- To help support a safe work environment, we encourage all employees in EMEA to get fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Employees will not be required to attend an event or in-person customer meeting.
- Employees in the EU and the UK are allowed to travel internationally for internal meetings to any country deemed “green or amber” by the EU and the UK authorities. All attendees for Chainalysis in-person events or meetings will be required to adhere to the following guidelines:
- International travel will only be permitted if you receive approval from both your manager and Executive Leader
- You must familiarize yourself and comply with any screening/safety protocols imposed by the entity/individual hosting the in-person meeting or event
- You must comply with any and all safety guidelines and travel restrictions established by applicable law
- If you are in close or proximate contact with others at the event/customer site and test positive for COVID-19, you must immediately notify the People Team and avoid contact with others for 10 days
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy - APAC
With circumstances changing on a regular basis and parts of our APAC team going in and out of mandatory lockdown, APAC will continue to follow country legislation and guidelines.