Lido is the leading liquid staking solution, providing a simple and secure way to earn interest on a range of digital assets. Staking via Lido ensures that your assets remain liquid and can be used across a range of DeFi applications to earn extra yield.
Lido launched on Ethereum with the mission of keeping the Beacon Chain decentralized and democratising access for shakers with less than 32 ETH. It has since launched on a number of other Proof-of-Stake blockchains including Solana, Polkadot, Kusama and Polygon with others in development.
For further context we recommend our introductory blog.
Node Operator Management (NOM) is a sub-organization within Lido responsible for helping the DAO define, adopt, and implement policies and procedures around node operator registry management, node operator onboarding, node operator operations, and protocol performance and health.
NOM is looking for an Operations Analyst who will work with the Master of Validators (Head of NOM) to facilitate the creation, implementation, and iterative fine-tuning of the node operator policies and procedures that will be used across all of Lido's offerings for various networks and protocols.
This is a full-time position where you will be working with the DAO, and you are free to work from anywhere. Our contributors and stakeholders are spread throughout the globe, so hours vary, but we do our best to ensure that most meetings occur during times where all parties can reasonably attend.
Applicants should ideally be fast learners, effective communicators, and self-sufficient. We are looking for someone that is comfortable in a highly unstructured environment and able to manage multiple threads simultaneously.
- Assist in the execution of NOM core activities, including but not limited to:
- Organizing and executing Node Operator application and onboarding rounds
- Collaborate with the Lido Business Development sub-group to coordinate the launch of new Lido offerings, participate in the identification of expansion requirements, and organize protocol expansions
- Monitor Node Operator performance, raise alarms, and escalate appropriately and timely with relevant parties
- Gathering and analyzing data from various sources (internal and external), and working with the Lido Analytical sub-group to develop models, reports, and dashboards to be utilized by NOM stakeholders
- Maintaining databases related to Node Operators
- Writing and publishing articles, reports, etc. regarding NOM operations and results (internal and external facing)
- Assist the Master of Validators in developing a comprehensive playbook that covers NOM responsibilities and activities
- Plan, monitor, and analyze key metrics for the day-to-day performance of the operations to ensure efficient and timely completion of tasks
- Represent Lido NOM in industry working groups, and at industry conferences
- Maximize efficiency and productivity through extensive process analysis and interdepartmental collaboration
Typical task #1: Run an onboarding round
- Reach out to interested parties to inform them about upcoming onboarding round
- Draft announcement communications for the application and onboarding (to be used on our forums, social media, etc.)
- Help applicants with any questions they may have
- Collate application data and prepare it for evaluation
- Collate evaluation data and prepare report-out to DAO
Typical task #2: Monitor operator performance
- Monitor operator performance across networks and raise/escalate issues as needed
- Help devise operator performance scoring methodology and get buy-in for usage with stakeholders
- Liaise between protocol teams / operators / client teams to expedite the resolution of issues and incidents
- Fluency in English
- Deep understanding of existing and upcoming Proof of Stake protocols, and especially the intricacies of validator operations for each protocol
- Strong critical thinking and the ability to zoom in / out of detail as needed based on circumstance and challenge at hand
- Strong stakeholder management and negotiation skills in both internal and external settings
- Knowledge of data synthesis, analysis, and computer languages (e.g. python, SQL, scripting etc.) would be hugely beneficial in the automation of routine activities
- Knowledge of multiple operational functions and principles, including basic modeling, customer service and content production
- Very strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of industry ecosystem and mechanics
Lido is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, preferred pfp NFT, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or disability.