About the jobBinance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Binance Custody is looking for an Operations Director who possesses outstanding organizational, communication, and leadership skills and ability to develop innovative solutions that pushes boundaries. The ideal candidate is also expected to exhibit strong business acumen, commitment to results, deep understanding of blockchain and/or the digital asset industry especially relating to its custody. As a director or operations, you will work closely with various senior stakeholders of the company to strategize and formulate business plans that can usher in new levels of success for the team.
- Manage various functions required for the smooth operations of the business including regulatory compliance, risk management, information security, wallet management, etc
- Develop and manage operational policies and SOPs that are efficient and secure
- Work together with various internal teams including Product, Tech and front office in order to build market-defining solutions that are secure, scalable, as well as adding value to our clients and Binance ecosystem
- Formulate strategies that are in line with business goals and enables Binance Custody to entrench its position as an institutional digital asset solutions platform
- Participate in business development initiatives with the Front Office team to gather first level feedback from clients, work with the Product and Tech team to design and packaging solutions that addresses their needs
- Maintain a deep working knowledge of our competitors’ offering, the industry’s fast-moving landscape including challenges and opportunities in the sector
- Analyze and evaluate existing processes to propose improvements for operational efficiency and efficiency
- Develop, implement, and monitor day-to-day operational systems and processes to provide visibility into the goals, progress, and obstacles of key initiatives
- At least 8 years experience in an operations leadership role, with a minimum of 2 years in custody of cryptocurrencies
- Solid understanding of the digital asset industry, and the role of a custodian both in the financial as well as the digital asset industry
- Masterful organizational, communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Ability to apply a strategic mindset to make sound decisions for the business, and at the same time able to execute individually in collaboration with other teams
- Self-driven, analytical and proactive problem solver
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Ability to multitask and keen eye to details
- Sensitive to processes, with clear and logical thinking
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice .