About the jobBinance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
As our Operations Manager, you will be the person who reads the statistics, analyses, identifies pain points or improvements, and brianstorm strategic solutions to improve existing products or business processes. You will work with the Product, Engineering, Analytics, Marketing and customer-facing teams to operate and meaningfully improve key practices. The key focus is on bringing insights to different teams to improve product, help grow the business, and improve the overall customer experience.
- Strategic planning: Identify issues or gaps, analyze and come up with creative ideas to address issues.
- Data-driven: Develop critical insights by analyzing datasets, connecting the dots, and to unlock opportunities for improvement so to achieve business goals.
- Coordination: Design and launch large cross-functional processes and coordinate across stakeholders as needed to ensure the right resourcing, execution and communications are in place to deliver meaningful results.
- Operation: Design effective process, research for effective operational tools and be the one to execute daily operation tasks. Manages all day-to-day activities associated with the overall success and growth of assigned programs
- Cost-effective: Plan a reasonable budgets for any operation related spendings and always seek for better solutions which fit the company’s best interests
- Evaluate: Form a continuous improvement cycle to further iterate the strategy and move closer to the business goals
- Past experience in strategic planning, product commercialization and/or product operation
- 3-5 years of working experience in fast growing industry, experience in the Internet industry is a plus
- Excellent English communication and composition skills (written and verbal) - ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurately written documents
- Exceptional problem-solving, project management, and analytical skills
- PLUS: Knowledge of financial markets, cryptocurrencies, data
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice .