About the jobBinance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Customer Support is extremely important for us and we hope to create a platform where our users are well supported with excellent quality, fast response time, and accurate information.
Support is via ticketing system and a live chat and will include but not limited to customer queries, complaints, and identification approval processes for our world-class cryptocurrency exchange platform.
Support will be in Spanish & English, applicants need to speak both languages.
- Handle high volume live chat and other online tools
- Provide accurate, valid and comprehensive information
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Support other business units with customer liaison, accurately document customer requests
- Manage complaints, provide proper solutions and options within the time limits; follow up to secure resolution
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- Minimum 1 year experience in customer service, preferably in finance or E-commerce industry. Outstanding new graduates are also welcomed to apply
- College degree or above
- Native Spanish language, and fluent English speaker
- High level of honesty and integrity; Proactive and meticulous; A sense of responsibility and team work spirit
- Ability to work under pressure, strong communication skills and exceed beyond expectation
- Passionate for customer service industry and can accept to work under different work shifts
- Good investigation skills
- Positive about the crypto industry
- Experience with P2P is nice to have
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire