About the jobWorking At Bitso
We are a diverse team that takes pride in understanding the perspectives of others. We fully embrace working remotely and we are eager to act, improve and accelerate progress inside and outside of our organization.
To drive revolutionary changes in society and make crypto useful, we delight our customers with world-class products, deep care, and intentional empathy.
The Paid Acquisition Specialist will drive new users acquisition through Paid Channels in Brazil. As part of the Marketing Team, he will be responsible for building and managing cross-channel campaigns while working with cross-functional teams to achieve Bitso’s business goals.
This role is made for candidates willing to leverage their skills to grow sustainably Bitso’s user base in the region, balancing the quality of the users acquired with its cost of acquisition.
Head of Media Hub
Who You Are
- Passionate for digital marketing: you stay up to date on the industry, platforms and changes as they roll out
- At least 4 years of related digital or Social Media Advertising experience
- A strong grasp of Web Analytics, A/B Testing, and metrics driven marketing (performance)
- A deep understanding of Facebook Ads
- A high understanding of marketing technology
- A strong analytical ability
- An outstanding ability to think creatively, identify and resolve problems
- An attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- A high levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- An energetic and willing attitude
- A proactive, self-motivated and strong sense of ownership
- A good team player and also be able to work independently
- A native Portuguese speaker, proficient in English
- Optimize Social, Search, Mobile and Display campaigns
- Manage performance marketing tools (Apple Search Ads, Reddit Ads, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, etc.)
- Run and measure CPC and CPA campaigns through Affiliates, external suppliers, etc.
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of reports, budgets, campaign performance, LTV, and other channel metrics
- Testing hypotheses and recommend performance optimizations
- Have a data driven approach to manage campaigns and derive insights on strategy and performance
- Ensure all digital projects are in line with performance goals
- Build relationships with mobile/desktop network suppliers and negotiate prices and deliverables
- Drive marketing technology changes and enhancements to support performance goals
- Review and drive change in all areas that impact "performance"
- Keep a constant workflow and reporting with the Growth Team
- Brainstorm ideas and concepts with other team members
- Monitor ads performance and reaction of the public on a daily basis and act accordingly
- Generate creative advertising copy that’s clear, persuasive, brand aware, original, and relevant
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously, sometimes under tight deadlines
With over 5 million users, Bitso is the leading cryptocurrency platform in Latin America. We are developing the cryptocurrency ecosystem in the region and enabling financial inclusion. We believe crypto is the future of finance, and we’re committed to making it useful by providing equal access to safe and intuitive financial products.
We are here to make a lasting impact on our customer’s lives and we do so by embracing our core values:
- Be Human: we delight our customers through great products, deep care and true empathy. We are humble and we take pride in understanding the views of others to help us see the full picture.
- Drive Change: we're fearless pioneers committed to unlocking the crypto revolution for humanity. We move fast, take risks and work together to drive lasting impact.
- Choose Bold Honesty: we seek the truth, especially when it’s uncomfortable, in our teams, products and business reality because that will uncover where we need to focus.
- Be An Owner: our sense of urgency makes us have a bias towards action, where we prioritize exceptionally and are wise in allocating our time to ensure we always deliver creative and innovative results.
Compensation & Benefits
At Bitso, you are taking the front seat on the edge of crypto innovation, creating the next generation of crypto-powered products.
So for those willing to commit, adapt and pioneer the most important change of the century we offer:
- Me Time program, including unlimited paid time off.
- Remote-first work environment.
- Employee Stock Option program.
- Zero trading fees through our Bitso app.
- Extended Family Leave policy: all birthing parents, non-birthing parents and adopting parents are eligible for a 4-months leave.
- Premium health, dental and life insurances in Mexico, Brazil and Argentina.
- Mental wellness platform.
- Volunteering days.
- Subsidized caregiving for children, adults or pets.
- Monthly stipend for gym memberships, relaxation activities, sports equipment, cooking classes, books, entertainment and more.
- These are the applicable requisites, although equivalent competencies in any of the above will also be considered.
- This role is expected to work remotely.