About the jobWhat You’ll Be Doing
As the People & Culture Partner, you will wear many hats and be the owner of many people ops programs and gatekeeper and bouncer for all things culture. You will support how we maintain the Koinly awesomeness as we scale - the floor is yours and we welcome all ideas with open arms!
You will be a strategic thinker and juggler of BAU with ongoing support from the Global Head of People & Culture. You will be fiercely data-driven, approachable, calm amongst the storm, professional, an excellent communicator and an all-round game changer.
The People & Culture Partner will help empower our Koinly leaders so that our Koinlings are set up for success across our teams who work remotely out of the London, Australian, Canadian and Indian offices (with more to come).
More About Koinly👇
- One of the fastest growing Crypto Tax Calculators in the world with solid product market fit;
- Trusted and loved: don’t take our word for it, see what our customers say; and
- Used by hundreds of thousands of investors, accountants and a partner to crypto exchanges.
Our users get through their crypto taxes in 20 mins; many will save days or weeks filing their crypto taxes for the first time, giving them the confidence to build a portfolio for the long term.
Build a product that can impact the world 🌍
There are over 300m crypto users worldwide. We are building tools to enable further widespread adoption of cryptocurrency by automating the regulatory hurdles of tax compliance and asset tracking.
Come and shape the future of crypto with us 🌟
Our ambition doesn't stop there. Next, the product vision will enable Koinly to empower crypto investors to make the best decisions for their financial future.
In just a few years, we have gone from launching to one of the leaders in this space. Join a dynamic environment with a diverse mix of founders, crypto traders, fintech alumni, tax professionals and all round good people in creating a worldwide.
If you get excited by the following, this is the role for you.
- Strong communicator with bags of EQ and empathy. The ability to engage through a fun and informative style when working with others;
- Proactive, optimistic, solutions-focused and make decisions based on data, not gut and a huge pragmatist;
- Bags of self-motivation and always willing to ‘get stuck in; and
- Blank canvases don’t scare you and through having ownership and autonomy.
You’ll thrive in this role if you have the following experience.
- You’ll have a proven track record of partnering with senior managers in a fast-paced environment and ideally with experience working across international markets and multi-site organisations;
- Strong communicator, some might say chameleon when working with different cohorts of the team, fun and relaxed written communication skills that you will use when working with others
- You’ll have solid commercial acumen and deep empathy for individuals, allowing you to resolve tricky people situations;
- You will be fiercely data-driven, approachable and the calm amongst the storm, professional, an excellent communicator, ER experience and up to date knowledge of all things labour law for the UK;
- You’ll have a minimum of 4 – 6 years of experience in a People function as HR Business Partner or ER Advisor role, in a fast-paced, multi-site organisation with sound generalist experience;
- You'll have an insatiable appetite for ways to improve our existing processes, policies and people programs;
- HRIS and performance/engagement platform savvy; and
- Trusted and valued business partner to help drive performance, engagement & wellbeing.
What We Can Offer You As a Permanent Employee:
🚀Work within one of the most rapidly growing industries in the world
🎒Perks, including Koinly swag
Don’t ‘tick all of the boxes. Neither do we
We are driven by hiring not only by experience and relevance for the role but also by ambition. We celebrate anything ‘outside of the box’, so if you don’t meet all of the listed tickbox criteria, please do still apply as we’d love to hear from you.
Here’s our take on Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging
The diversity of our team reflects the diversity of our community and customers. We not only welcome but celebrate diverse communities. We feel we have an empowering environment where everyone is supported and respected, and we want you to feel this too. We welcome new ideas, thinking and approaches and listen intently, and we are strongly committed to learning and improving on this as we grow.