A bit about us
At Powerledger we build software solutions for the tracking, tracing and trading of renewable energy.
We are a team comprising of software braniacs, electricity experts, and blockchain geeks, product and project specialists, business development executives, crypto vanguards and more. We have one purpose: the democratization of power for a sustainable future.
With a culturally diverse workplace, we collectively rise up to challenges and celebrate our successes. We promote a healthy work-life balance with additional annual leave, workplace flexibility, home office allowance, along with wellness and mental wellbeing programs. There are also additional staff benefits and retailer discounts on offer.
We believe in developing staff to achieve their professional goals and career aspirations, with training grants and career coaching. We recognize the hard work of our people with quarterly awards and incentives. And whilst we might work hard, we like to celebrate with a good party too - with monthly social club events along with mid and end of year celebrations throughout the year.
If this sounds like a place you would like to work - we want to hear from you!
- Collaborate with the project lead to upskill operations team members in using the product to maintain operations for successful delivery and delighted customer experience
- Support the mapping of requirements to the product roadmap through the analysis of effort and priority after the project discovery phase along with the product owner and project team
- Provide hands-on support to the project team on onboarding new projects with custom features in order to create familiarity amongst operations analysts and project team
- Generating visibility of product features and new releases to other functions of the organisation i.e. business development (BD) and operations (Ops) through documentation or other means of communication in order to create product familiarity
- Map out platform features in consultation with key stakeholders and get approval from the product owner where necessary.
- Elicit feedback from users on the platform and synthesise potential platform refinement requirements.
- Once determined viable, utilise Jira and Confluence to document requirements and context, assisting the development team to understand the scope and functionality required.
- Create accurate technical diagrams and data flow for a better understanding of requirements
- Support UI/UX designers in creating accurate mock-ups for features to be built.
- Participate in platform testing and provide feedback to the development team - monitoring product release.
- Create user stories along with the design/documentation of core business logic and translate them into system requirements for development in accordance with the product roadmap.
- Detailed understanding of all aspects of the platform and the user manual.
- Be responsible for product documentation and their versionisation such as product design document, technical requirements specification (TRS), product standard operating procedure (SOP) etc.
- Provide consultation and support in process development and improvement, proposing automation where required.
- Provide feedback to product specialists and product owners on market research and formalise further research questions on specific scopes based on the product vision.
- Provide support to the product owner in product growth strategies - by identifying user personas and critical paths for product market fit.
Specific Measures of Success - Expected Outcomes
1. Key measures
- Effectively support product owners and operations leaders to develop and deliver products that constantly achieve 80% of their development and delivery KPIs
2. Other measures
- Quality of planning: Proactively contribute to the planning of quarterly roadmap and update weekly x12, act as key product subject matter expert in 100% of new Business requirement EPICs, User Story creation & support breakdown of business requirements for the development team x 4 sprints
- Product team performance: Quality planning and execution of Business Requirement stories against the Product roadmap for scaling up of Product x 4 sprints
- Product engagement & UX for key customer segments: Develop insights that help create commercial competitive advantages for Product by defining Product KPIs and profitability metrics within 1st year of employment.
Operate consistently with our four values:
As team members, we are focused on the mission, and strive to grow our platform in ways that benefit and delight our clients. We seek to do business with like-minded companies, because they hold us accountable for the same values. We are open to learn from our partners, the market and adapt our solutions to make sure we deliver the best value in any given circumstance.
We are one team
We are there for each other. We are open-minded, active listeners, who speak candidly and maintain honest communication. Teammates at all levels are unafraid to speak their mind, ask for help, learn from one another, develop ideas, or seek some kind of contribution; Especially before they push the button on something.
Built on accountability
We take personal responsibility and are accountable for delivering the company mission and goals in the pursuit of success of the business.
We recognise that to build trust we need to operate inside of these four dimensions: being truthful, holding ourselves and others accountable when things do and don’t go to plan, operating in a way that is consistent with our competence and delivering what is important to our clients.
Leading with rigour
We strive for excellence with rigorous attention to detail and if necessary persistence. Our rigour allows us to understand our world, our industry and our clients and we don’t feel we need to just resort to cliche or just follow the herd. We come up with bold solutions that delight clients, with a delivery that surpasses expectations. We push boundaries to challenge ourselves, explore new thoughts, and develop opportunities that lead to customer-focused solutions that are sustainable for the future.
Powerledger is an equal opportunity employer. Our goal is to celebrate diversity and ensure we create an inclusive environment for all employees. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, the LGBTQIA+ community, people living with disabilities, and people from diverse cultural backgrounds.