Work on the new era of digital culture.
We strive to recognize and reward culture creators with the latest web3 philosophies around ownership.
Heir Inc. was born out of the desire to uplift and empower the next generation of athletes (and creators) with innovative technology and tools to deepen engagement and monetization with their audiences. HEIR presents a new opportunity for athletes (and creators) to engage with their most loyal supporters, define new revenue streams and digital enterprises, and position their brands for the future, into the Web 3.0 universe.
Heir Inc.’s mission is to provide the next evolution of digital culture to the world. We aim to redefine the perspective and functionality of digital culture while creating benefits for original culture creators and those who consume it early.
Our founding team brings experience from the White House, Robinhood, Nike, and Jordan Brand and has worked with athletes and entertainers including Steph Curry, Michael Jordan, Beyonce, Travis Scott, and The Weeknd. HEIR is backed by Thrive Capital (investors in Instagram, Stripe, Slack, Robinhood, Github) and professional athletes.
About the role
We are excited to add to our Product Design team at HEIR by bringing on a creative, experienced, and driven product designer. As a Product Designer at HEIR, you’ll leverage your user experience, interaction, and visual design skills to oversee the evolution of the core platform experience. You’ll play a critical role in shaping the core product experience for both HEIR Supporters, HEIR Athletes and Partners as you contribute to developing groundbreaking web3 technology and utility.
Your day-to day responsibilities are to:
- Collaborate closely with Design, Product, and Engineering team members to ideate, craft and deliver best-in-class user experiences across the HEIR platform (native mobile apps and website) that contribute to the overall direction of the platform.
- Work collaboratively with design, product, engineering, brand, marketing, and operations to solve unique challenges in web3 and the creator ecosystem
- Lead the design execution in partnership with Product and Engineering to bring designs to life for the HEIR community of sports fans, NFT collectors, and athletes
- Facilitate and/or partner with researchers and community managers to run UX research sessions by identifying key questions and delivering prototypes to inform the product experience.
- Grow and leverage our design system in order to build flows, prototypes, sketches, and high-fidelity visuals for your features.
- Monitor analytics and insights tools to drive user centered design for the HEIR Platform
- You have 3+ years of experience in a product design role shipping native mobile and web experiences to large audiences
- You have an outstanding portfolio, showcasing a foundation in Interaction and Visual Design, and Ideation.
- You thrive working and collaborating with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapid growth environment.
- You’ve worked within, or contributed to a design system
- You have experience prototyping solutions using the tools you need to get your ideas across — FIGMA, Whimsical, Sketch, etc.
- You have worked with Product Managers to develop the strategy and rationale for features.
- Solid understanding of building usable, accessible, and modular designs that can scale
- You’re passionate about design and future forward technologies like web3 or blockchain
- You’re eager to design experiences that simplify onboarding to web3 to help sports fans connect with their favorite athletes on HEIR
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience in product design for web3 product experiences
- Investing and/or learning about NFTs and cryptocurrency
- Passion or excitement for sports and athletes
- Constantly trying out new products and learning about new technology