Interested in DeFi? Heard about it but want to know more?
We are looking for an awesome Product Designer to help build our groundbreaking DeFi products.
You should enjoy showcasing new tech and launching exciting products. This is a great opportunity to be involved from the ground up on the core design and implementation of brand new DeFi products. By leveraging decentralised finance we’re building a revolutionary product to enable normal people to get more from their money.
As a key member of our Product team you will be responsible for researching, defining, designing and implementing customer facing features and products.
We’re bringing expertise from building a world-leading challenger bank to the blockchain. We believe there is a change happening for the better in the world of financial technology, and are building a critical piece of the puzzle.
You are joining just before our exciting and latest product launch, so will have the chance to get stuck in right at a really exciting stage of our journey. We’ve raised $7 million from top tier venture firms and continue to build out a stellar team as we move onwards and upwards.
We’re spread out across Europe with headquarters in London; you can join us there or work remotely. Every other month we meet up for co-working in a European city.
What you’ll do
- Design new features from ideation, to prototyping, to user testing and production 🔧
- Establish the look and feel for various interfaces, including mobile products and website
- Lead testing efforts to iterate designs
- Define scalable UI systems and components
- Work closely with the user experience, product and engineering teams to define, refine and build the mobile app that will be the core user experience
- Execute on the product roadmap and help define product strategy
- Interact with our community of users to understand their requirements
We’d love to hear from you if you have the following
- 5+ years of working in high paced environments
- Fluency in Figma and prototyping tools 🎨
- Examples of designing consumer-facing mobile products
- Experience working with UI/UX designers, front-end and back-end developers
- Strong communication skills and fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Interest in web3, crypto, DeFi, or willing to learn quickly
Extra bits that we also like to hear
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or equivalent practical experience 🎓
- Experience working on early stage visual brands
- Experience using agile tools, e.g writing JIRA tickets and managing backlogs
- Ability to organise and lead individual and/or group customer interviews
- Keenness to work in a fast paced start-up environment with a global team
At Ƶeal we really believe that we can have a positive impact on people around the world by challenging historical approaches and norms. In particular we think that the efficiencies made possible in financial services through technological innovation should benefit its customers more.
We obsess about customer satisfaction and building something epic together. We are building a diverse team and welcome applicants from any background.
The fun stuff!
- Compensation is competitive in today’s market and includes both salary and equity
- We have a swanky office space in Soho, London for those in commuting distance (we like to meet up now and then on Mondays or Thursdays)…BUT…
- We are remote first! We are distributed throughout Europe from Sintra to Krakow
- We are a truly multicultural team 🇸🇪🇪🇸🇺🇦🇨🇳🇬🇧🇵🇱🇩🇪🇦🇱🇦🇺
- Ƶeal is a dynamic, early stage unit where ambition meets high performance - ultimately, we’re just a bunch of nice people who work hard and have a good time!
If you have an interest in DeFi or crypto, love shouting about great products and have a talent for storytelling…. we would love to hear from you! ⚡
- Add your info in the Apply tab, pop in your CV (don’t worry if you have links to some of your portfolios or other pages, if they’re linked in your CV we’ll see them!).
- Take a moment to say hi in our cover letter space - we always appreciate a personal touch.
- We’ll get in touch as soon as we can, and if the feeling is mutual we’ll set up a call between you and our talent team.
- Things are getting exciting now! We’ll set up a couple of chats with some of our team - we operate with quite a flat structure, so we love people who are bouncing with ideas! 💥
- If it’s a thumbs up all around, you’ll be joining us on our journey! 🙌