About the jobAbout Kraken
As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide - our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.
To ensure Kraken is the right fit for you, please ensure you read Kraken Culture Explained to find out more about us!
About The Role
This is a fully remote role, we will consider applicants based in North America, South America and Europe
Kraken is expanding its product team! This is an incredible opportunity to join a market leader in the hottest global industry. This role will be responsible for a critical aspect of the business and will play a significant role expanding Kraken’s business, while working alongside the brightest minds in the crypto industry. This position will be a cornerstone of the product team working with internal and external engineers and technologists, designers, business leadership, partners and customers. We are building a product team of highly motivated self-starters who possess sound business acumen, make data-driven decisions, and clearly communicate their vision and plans to others. We are seeking people who are professional but know how to have fun too!
“We want to be a strong, sustainable, high-margin, competitive business that will be stealing market share and printing cash while poets are writing ballads about our smooth lines and great taste. The best way to achieve this is for our people to be passionate about the product, and about delivering the very best to the user - delivering things that they never thought possible, or never imagined they’d want, or have never seen done by a financial services firm in history. This is what our people should be thinking about 24/7 as they use our product, design new products and interface with clients.” - Jesse Powell, CEO & Co-Founder, May 2020"
Kraken has established itself as a leading crypto-finance platform company. We are looking for crypto-passionate product managers to own and drive Kraken’s products into the future.
The Product Manager - Compliance will own internal and client-facing compliance products for Kraken. We are seeking a product manager that can own and deliver tools, features and products to meet regulatory or internal stakeholder requirements. Someone who is process-oriented, KPI-obsessed and is data-driven with a proven record of achievement. You will be the product owner - as if you are the CEO of Compliance-related products. The cross-functional leader that ensures Kraken’s regulatory, reporting and analysis tools are built and maintained.
- Develop and own the product strategy, roadmap and business plan for Kraken’s compliance products and toolsMaintain market and competitor insights across the industry
- Work closely with cross-functional stakeholders to define and develop detailed product and business requirementsEnsure products are built to specifications
- Develop clear product documentation including specifications, user stories, wireframes, site-maps and process flows
- Intimate knowledge of equities, FX, futures or cryptocurrency exchange space
- Expertise trading and investing on cryptocurrency exchangesFamiliarity with KYC/AML regulations in the US and EU3-5 years in product management or compliance/business analysis
- Expertise in data gathering and quantitative analysisStrong grasp of information architecture and flow Macro-to-micro versatility: strategic mindset coupled with a keen attention to detail
- Well-rounded interpersonal skills, and experience interacting with diverse personalities
- Outstanding organisational and communication skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities
- Deep understanding of project management principles and best practices
- Prior crypto, trading, gaming or banking experience is required
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background. We encourage you to apply for roles where you don't fully meet the listed requirements, especially if you're passionate or knowledgable about crypto!
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
Stay in the know
Kraken Culture Explained
Follow us on Twitter
Catch up on our blog
Follow us on LinkedIn