About the job
About the job
Why work with Stader?
Crypto is here to stay. Globally the crypto market was valued at USD 1.7 Tn in 2021 and is projected to grow at over 60% CAGR over the next 5 years. This isn't just a quantum leap or evolution of technology but denotes a fundamental shift in the way the world perceives and accesses finances.
Within the world of Crypto, staking has become the validation mechanism of choice. With the upcoming shift of Ethereum to a PoS network, the already huge staking ecosystem is projected to become a Tn+ USD industry. At Stader, we're building the infrastructure that will help make staking mainstream and bring the next billion users into the crypto ecosystem. For anyone joining us now, this represents an unparalleled opportunity to join an exciting company in a yet nascent, but a fast-growing ecosystem.
In the four months since our product launch, we have been able to get over 750+ Mn USD in Total Value locked on our platform. We are currently live on Terra and will be launching soon on multiple other blockchains. We have also received significant institutional backing from marquee investors like Accel Partners, Coinbase ventures, and Panterra Capital to name a few. We expect to close out 2022 with tens of Bn USD of TVL along with launching multiple products to support the staking ecosystem.
As a Product Manager, you would be responsible for building successful ecosystem products based on core platforms and the blockchain industry.
- Develop product strategy in conjunction with the overall Stader Labs product Roadmap
- Building a successful ecosystem of products based on core platforms and the blockchain industry.
- Identify TGs and their pain points to continuous enhance the user experience
- Liaison with the engineering teams to plan and execute changes to the product
- Design and track relevant product KPIs/metrics
- 3+ years of experience in product management for a network/community-driven product with a tech background
- Experience delivering products that have a high degree of complexity or integrations with cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated passion to explore a new era for blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication, relationship management, and organizational skills.
- An inclination toward Tech and DeFi is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer. As a remote-first organization, you will also be able to work out of any location of your choice, forever. We provide team members with Stader tokens to drive long-term wealth creation in addition to significant and class-leading employee benefits.