SORAMITSU is a global technology company with expertise in developing blockchain-based solutions for digital asset and identity management. Our mission is to use blockchain technology to promote innovation and solve pressing societal challenges.
SORAMITSU is the original developer of the open-source blockchain platform Hyperledger Iroha, which is tailored for enterprise and public-sector use. The Iroha blockchain’s flexible permissions system and scalable, performant architecture suit it for digital asset and identity management in high-traffic, multi-stakeholder environments.
Together with the National Bank of Cambodia (NBC), SORAMITSU developed Bakong, the world’s first blockchain-based retail payments system launched by a central bank. We have also developed a digital asset custody solution for European CSDs, a closed-loop payment system for the University of Aizu in Japan, and an identity verification system prototype for Bank Central Asia in Indonesia, among other projects.
On the strength of our work with the NBC, we won a 2020 Global FinTech & RegTech Award and a 2021 Japan Financial Innovation Award. His Excellency Chea Chanto of the NBC was furthermore named 2021 Central Banker of the Year Asia-Pacific for his work on Bakong and other innovations.
More recently, SORAMITSU was selected as a finalist in the Monetary Authority of Singapore’s Global CBDC Challenge. Additionally, SORAMITSU is an ongoing contributor to the open-source SORA decentralized economic system and blockchain network, providing much of the core open-source code used by the ecosystem.
SORAMITSU also contributes to numerous, open-source cryptocurrency projects, such as the Polkadot network, Klaytn DEX, Fearless Wallet and SORA Wallet. SORAMITSU’s guiding aim is to deploy cutting-edge technology on a global level in order to expedite financial inclusion and health, as well as mitigate economic inefficiencies.
We are looking for a Senior Customer Intelligence Analyst to join our Brand Experience team to play a key role in leading our data insights and delivery of analytics for SORAMITSU’s projects with a strong focus on crypto. The right person should have proven outstanding experience of at least 5 years. The candidate should bring a willingness to build a deep understanding of SORAMITSU’s customer behavior and drive customer centric decision making throughout the organization.
The title, position level and pertaining benefits will be based on previous experience and level of expertise. This will be approached on an individual basis during the recruitment process.
- Elevate our Customer Intelligence and Marketing Analytics for several products and applications, platforms, websites, socials;
- Manage various traffic resources, set up campaigns, come up with hypotheses and validate them by launching multiple tests;
- Know how to set up transparent and informative analytics while understanding the constraints of Web3 (generally impossible to track any user data or it should be done in a non-sensitive way);
- Quickly find your way around multiple applications, platforms, websites and social media that need creative and challenging solutions for conducting analysis;
- Make informed decisions and suggestions that improve the user acquisition and retention process;
- Translate analytical outcomes into business impacts that non-technical stakeholders can understand;
- Be a self-starter who over-communicates in a mostly written way;
- Propose and lead initiatives that serve the goal of better understanding our traffic so we can grow the user base and adoption of our products and applications;
- Work with team leads, product squads and various stakeholders to align and integrate data solutions throughout the organization;
- Create user acquisition strategies, social media strategies, SEO strategy and so on;
- Create reports with full analysis of own and competitor platform performance, growth, and growth opportunities, including key insights, trends and recommendations;
- Help develop and implement initiatives linked to the strategic development of SORAMITSU’s and our various projects’ presence on social media platforms;
- Follow and organize the compilation of regular reporting and the tracking of KPIs for each of the team’s major initiatives;
- Participate in the Brand Experience team’s day-to-day operational tasks;
5+ years of experience in a Product Marketing, Market Research, Data Analytics (or related) role with evidenced track record of achievements for preferably fintech and/or crypto brands;
Exceptional abilities in data analysis, statistics, storytelling with data, data visualization and reporting — spreadsheets give you comfort and you can tell a story based on the data you’ve captured;
Strong sense of initiative, a collaborative spirit and an ability to work independently, take ownership and pride, get things done, be responsible;
Able to build strong cross-functional work relationships across teams and departments, as well as external partners;
Strong time management and organizational skills;
Strong experience with social media analytics tools;
Strong experience with customer/user data capturing and analysis;
Understanding of marketing funnels and experience with creating strategies;
Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
Strong passion and curiosity for blockchain related projects, crypto and willing to grow professionally;
Strong prioritization and multitasking skill sets in a fast moving environment;
Nice to have:
Understanding and/or personal experience of using cryptocurrencies, and familiarity with decentralized exchanges, wallets and DeFi protocols, ideally also covering the Polkadot ecosystem;
Experience with social media publishing tools;
Knowledge and broad understanding of enterprise blockchain solutions (primarily related to payments and identity);
Awareness of Agile methodologies (SCRUM, Lean, Kanban);
Flexible 40-hour work week;
Permanent, full-time position;
An international team of professionals;
Fully remote relaxed work environment, work from anywhere in the world (Central European time zone)
Prospect of visiting global meetups and conferences for education and/or for giving a speech;
Your application should include the following:
A link to your portfolio and any work you would like to share with us;
Your CV and LinkedIn profile;
Cover letter/video optional
At SORAMITSU we believe it is possible to do what you are passionate about. We want to find people who admire our mission and goals and feel inspired to grow while they’re here. We encourage you to apply and show us what you’ve got.
SORAMITSU prioritizes the voices, ideas and people. We offer you a strong company culture and an open environment where you are empowered. We believe that innovation is a direct result of cultural diversity, we see it as essential to our staff, culture, and business. At SORAMITSU we believe it is possible, because team-work makes a dream-work.