We are looking for a web designer (part time) who will be responsible for overall design of our website including the marketing site and web application. You primary responsibilities would include working with me (founder) directly on product features and ideas, translating those feature ideas into visual design and work with our development team to ensure proper and hassle-free implementation.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have excellent visual design skills and be proficient in graphic design.
Web Designer Responsibilities:
- Conceptualizing creative ideas with team.
- Testing and improving the design of the website.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding for clients.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps, and wireframes.
- Designing sample pages including colors and fonts.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
Web Designer Requirements:
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Figma and other visual design tools.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to design responsive pages
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Web3 skills a big plus but not required.
We are open to converting to a full time position in few months if our team likes your work and enjoy working with you.
Listed in: Crypto Jobs, Marketing Crypto Jobs, Content Web3 Jobs, UI/UX Crypto Jobs, Web3 Web3 Jobs, Designer Web3 Jobs, Design Web3 Jobs, Part Time Web3 Jobs.