About the jobBinance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are building an upcoming decentralized stablecoin lending and liquid staking platform on BNB Chain, enabling liquid BNB as collateral by leveraging the MakerDAO model.
The vision is to enrich the BNB Chain ecosystem by building a new DeFi and staking infrastructure while connecting both native legacy projects and emerging DeFi labels.
We are looking for a Project Lead to join the team, who will lead the efforts to establish a project management framework, manage the complete lifecycle of a project, and coordinate between key stakeholders.
The ideal candidate should be deeply knowledgeable about the crypto ecosystem and, specifically, have experience building dApps / distributed systems and intimate knowledge of Web3 technologies.
- Ensure the successful implementation of the project's strategy, responsibilities, services, and deliverables
- Regular status reporting for the project, and assist the team with reporting to Senior Management and stakeholders
- Establish frameworks/standards for project management, team performance review, and overall OKRs/KPIs
- Oversee project costs and ensure finances are well managed. Closely track financial reporting & resource forecasting whilst ensuring that the project adheres to the agreed budget
- Provide and maintain a capacity planning and resource tracking service for the project and its team
- Proactively coordinate with the project team to distill good practice and ensure lessons learned are logged
- Define and embed project control and governance
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3 to 5+ years of project & stakeholder management experience
- Experience in managing the complete lifecycle of a project with project teams of 10 people or more
- Experience in project management using Agile methodology (or equivalent) for medium to large-sized projects
- Strong skills in creating and maintaining the project and its roadmap, including risks, actions, issues, and dependencies
- Knowledge of benefits and dependency mapping, risk management, and resource planning
- Line management or team leader experience
- Demonstrated ability to build lasting relationships with key stakeholders and BD experience to establish external ecosystem project partnerships
- Experience in project-level financial management
- Excellent interpersonal, and communication skills in English & Chinese (Mandarin) fluency is a must
- Extensive knowledge and experience in DeFi preferred (particularly, decentralized algo/crypto-backed stablecoins, lending & borrowing)
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice .