About the job
Based in London, Guardian HR is a growing, forward looking a business that offers its employees career development and a fast-paced, collegial, working environment.
We offer recruitment services designed to meet our client’s business needs. From planning, all the way through to onboarding and induction, we strive to support clients to the whole recruitment process
We’re looking for a Project Manager for one of our clients in the Blockchain industry operating globally.
Location: %100 remote
- Coordinate activities, negotiate tasks, remove blockers and solve problems to meet the project goals
- Measure and monitor team's throughput, identify improvement opportunities and provide recommendations that can boost team effectiveness and efficiency.
- Manage resource allocation, schedules, and costs to provide on time, within budget and the performance of all elements of the project.
- Maintain the backlog estimates and ensure all project documentation drives clarity and alignment on what needs to be done.
- Team up with Product Management to build the sprints and achieve Road map goals
- Facilitate decision-making around changes to any of the following stakeholders’ expectations: project scope, timeline, and quality.
- Develop, review, and approve documentation related to the project progress (reports, presentations, schedules)
- Work with the rest of the team to grow a healthy, collaborative, continuously improving culture.
- At least 2 years of experience as a project manager, technical project manager, or a team leader.
- Familiarity with project management methodologies.
- Proficiency in any management software
- Strong communication skills
- Result-oriented mindset
- Detail-oriented and highly organised
- Fluent in English
- (Nice to have) Any knowledge of cryptocurrency and blockchain.