About the job
About the company: builds customizable, modular infrastructure to scale blockchains. Our backers include Polychain, Tribe Capital, and the Solana Foundation.
Mission: the Senior Protocol Engineer will work on the development of mission-critical systems in addition to managing a small engineering team.
- 5+ years of software engineering experience at companies with high reputation engineering teams
- Previous experience working on a cryptocurrency product - ideally infrastructure
- Experience managing other engineers
- Strong expertise in low-level computer language
- Understanding of compilers, LLVM
- Familiarity with zero-knowledge tech
- At least 3+ years of software engineering experience at companies with high reputation engineering teams
- Willingness to learn about cryptocurrency infrastructure - we will provide materials
- Experience with Rust
- Bachelor’s in EECS, Computer Science, Mathematics, or equivalent experience
The ideal candidate for this position will enjoy working in an innovative and energetic team that designs and implements cryptocurrency technologies.