About the job
Python Software Engineer (Back-End)
100% Remote (must be in the U.S.)
Our Crypto-as-a-Service (CaaS) solution enables financial institutions to offer their customers exposure to cryptocurrency via the same banking applications that they already use to manage their wealth.
We are building a product that integrates our crypto infrastructure with existing banking apps and other payments products.
You’ll be working on SDK integrations, building APIs, and developing new user facing features that integrate with leading financial software partners. This work enables our partners to offer crypto to their customers natively through their existing apps. The infrastructure that we are building is going to enable the next wave of mainstream crypto adoption.
We’re looking for back-end Software Engineers (we’re hiring all levels) to work within a technology environment that is built on a Python + AWS Serverless stack and ReactJS front-end.
If you’re passionate about building the bridge between traditional and emergent financial systems, and love learning new technology, apply today!
What you’ll be doing
- Tackle a wide variety of technical problems throughout the stack and contribute daily to various parts of our code base
- Interface with banking and technology partners to build simple, beautiful, intuitive products and integrations within existing financial ecosystems that our customers genuinely love
- Develop application components in a modular fashion leveraging microservices in an AWS environment
- Develop applications that heavily leverage REST APIs
- Collaborate with other developers and product managers to creatively ideate use cases and solutions to solve real world problems
- Own what you build as you architect, test, and refine the product suite
What we’re looking for in candidates
- 2+ years of experience with back-end software development, preferably Python
- Experience building or developing with APIs
- Passion for cryptocurrency, and willingness to dive in and learn new technologies
Nice to have experience
- Python, Flask and/or Django experience
- AWS experience – more the better. All the AWS Services are listed below
- Dynamic coding experience and ability to work with and understand multiple languages as the environments we’re integrated with our built with different stacks.
- Experience with Blockchain development
- Experience building banking, payments or other financial technology
- Front-end development experience with React. If you have this, you’ll have an opportunity to do full-stack development.
AWS Services We Use
- Server-less Design Patterns
- API Gateway
- Code Pipeline