About the job
Startbahn, the leading art tech company in Asia, has developed Startrail, a sustainable and scalable blockchain infrastructure that assures the reliability, authenticity, and traceability of artworks, including NFTs. We are also developing our own service "Startbahn Cert." and providing API to promote the use of Startrail. Furthermore, we have joint ventures with businesses that have art content and sales channels. We are looking for a QA Engineer for these projects. Since we are dealing with art, which is high in its public nature, we plan to collaborate with businesses outside of Japan as well.
■ What You’ll Do
- Create , Maintain, Execute, Report Test automation suite for Deployments and releases
- Create, Update manual test suites for increasing and maintaining the test coverage for applications under test
- Understand and recommend improvements across applications in terms of improving quality
- Reporting to Head of QA, you would be helping the QA team to maintain business and technical KPIs
■ Required Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in quality assurance, in agile and waterfall environments
- Proven experience in test automation for microservices, APIs, web and mobile
- Experience in major automation frameworks (Selenium, Appium, Testcafe etc.)
- Experience in create, maintain, improve in-house automation frameworks.
- Experience in fast-faced agile development environments
- Experience in one of the test management tools (ALM, JIRA, TestRail, Zepyhr etc.)
■ Welcomed Skills and Experience
- Experience or interest in blockchain, smart contracts, cryptocurrency and web3.0
- Experience or interest in Python
- Experience of DevOps
- Experience in data engineering and maintenance
■ Contact Us If These Sound Like You!
- You have learned about the structure of major blockchains such as Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- You are able to actively gather information outside of your scope.
- You are inspired by new technologies and trends in the world.
■ Our Development Environment
Frontend: Nuxt.js (TypeScript), Next.js (TypeScript), CSR/SSR, REST, GraphQL, SCSS
Backend: Node.js (TypeScript), NestJS
Infrastructure: Kubernetes, Google Cloud Platform(GCP)
Blockchain: Ethereum, Polygon
Source control: GitHub
Communication: Slack, Notion, GitHub, JIRA
Although this is our current environment, you are welcome to implement changes to a more appropriate environment.
You can find some information about what we do technically at https://medium.com/startbahn/startrail-and-startbahn-cert-c7a20e8b720f
■ About Company Benefits
Statutory Benefits and Life Event Support
- Full labor and social insurance (Workers' Accident Compensation, Employment, Health and Nursing Care, and Employees’ Pension Insurance)
- Kanto ITS Health Insurance
- Nursing care leave system
- Maternity and paternity leave system (A male employee has taken paternity leave for six months.)
- Bereavement/Congratulatory Leave, Congratulations and Condolences allowance
Commuting and Housing
- Flextime system
- Remote working allowance provided
- Transportation expenses provided
Workplace and Learning
- Support for purchasing books
- Support for attending events and seminars
- Employee referral program
- Subsidies for recruitment dinners
- Welfare expenses (business meals expenses)
Weekends and Holidays
- 2 days off per week (Saturday and Sunday)
- Japanese national holidays are off.
- New Year holidays
- Summer vacation leave
- Paid leave (available from the first month of employment)