About the job
What is Pocketbits?
India's Oldest Active Cryptocurrency Exchange. Born in 2016, PocketBits takes pride in being India's oldest operating Crypto Exchange. Our strategy focuses on providing unprecedented support and innovative products for all our global user base. We are solely a product-based company wherein we build and develop our own line of products and currently operate primarily in the Cryptocurrency and Blockchain space.
What is in it for you?
Working in a hyper-growth community of young, adventurous, and enthusiastic minds who passionately own and love what they do will be an excellent spot. You'll have absolute freedom to pursue your objectives without constraints, and you'll get a front-row seat to the cryptocurrency revolution while we make history.
Category: Engineering, Blockchain & Information Technology
Experience: 1-3 Years
CTC: Depends on your Talent.
- Individual contributor – responsible for design, coding, unit testing
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- The ability to function in a team and work towards a common goal. Ability to grow and help others grow.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks to get butter smooth performance.
- Ownership of the app’s performance, health matrix, and technical debt.
- Be a part of our hiring process and help us make it better.
- Ownership of product requirements and Tech OKRs.
- Develop interactive, fluid and pixel perfect interfaces for mobile applications.
- Conceptualize, plan and implement some exciting and awesome new features across our products.
- Build-in flexibility and customization right from day one.
- Be nimble and react quickly to changing business conditions.
- Respond to and handle business process change requests promptly.
Things we look forward to in you:
- Great eye for Design, UI and UX.
- Knowledge on how products work.
- Strong experience in React Native, C#, XAML, Unit Testing/NUnits, MVVM, Visual Studio, DI, Asynchronous Programming, Push Notification, Deployment.
- Should have experience in Xcode and Android studio and debugging in JS, Native, Redux and REST API libraries like Axios and releasing applications on iOS and Google play store.
- Expert in object-oriented programming concepts, data structures, design patterns, mathematical calculations.
- Expert knowledge of memory management, data parsing, client-server communication techniques.
- Expertise in performance tuning techniques.
- Experience with server-side processing such as templating, packaging and delivery.
- Experience working with web views on Android and iOS.
- Good understanding of React Component architecture and concepts.
- 1-3 years of experience in product development, architecture and design.
- You have proven experience with storage, threading and ability to tune apps for performance.
- You have strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming including the ability to work with RESTful APIs .
- You have your own apps on the App store and/or cool projects on GitHub - that’s a great first line to share when you respond to us.
- Good knowledge in pixel-perfect implementation of designs.
- Proven ReactJS / React Native development experience with apps published to the app store
We're looking for someone who believes anything is possible.
Someone who won't say, "That can't be done."
Someone who believes it's just a matter of figuring it out.
Let's build the next Unicorn together!
Good to have:
Brownie points if you are familiar with multiple technologies (iOS/Swift, Android/Kotlin, JS).
AWS or GCP experience is a bonus.