About the jobBinance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a talented Recruiter to help with our global expansion.
The focus will be Customer Service hiring across APAC.
Ultimately, the responsibilities of the Recruiter are to ensure our company attracts, hires and retains the best employees while growing a strong talent pipeline and advising and building a close relationship with your business partners.
This is a full-time fixed-term (6 months) contract position. Contract extension is possible, but can’t be guaranteed. The candidate doesn't have to be in Singapore, can be other locations.
We are open to candidates with various levels of seniority - from relatively junior to senior-level.
- Perform full-cycle recruiting for open positions: sourcing, interviewing, coordinating hiring process, offer negotiation, etc
- Provide an outstanding candidate experience, from initial introduction to onboarding
- Work closely with the HR team and hiring managers on constant improvement of the hiring process
- Drive or take part in various HR projects and initiatives
- Manage recruiting databases in structured and timely manners
- Develop and maintain a continually stocked pipeline of quality talent through various methods, including, but not limited to, networking within the community, contacting and/or visiting universities, attending local job fairs and fostering continued contact with quality candidates who may qualify for future positions
- 1-3+ years of experience in recruitment, ideally, within top-tier companies or agencies
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Successful track record of delivering on aggressive hiring goals
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Skilled with modern sourcing and selection techniques
- Effective stakeholder management, relationship building, and consulting skills
- Ability to work independently
- Positive on crypto
- Knowledge of other languages (Chinese, Vietnamese, etc) might be beneficial - for efficient communication with various stakeholders in the company
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice .