About the jobBinance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
The Payroll Manager/Senior Specialist role is to ensure an effective and accurate payroll service delivery to employees by closely working with external payroll vendors and various teams across HR operations, finance, and business managers. This role is designed to manage both the transactional and operational scope and to lead payroll-related programs with strategic planning.
Key responsibilities include:
- Design and implement payroll related process including over time application, time & leave administration, payroll data processing, payments approval & distribution etc.
- Research and study industry and market leading practice in terms of payroll delivery, design the best payroll operation model according to the business requirements
- Manage and execute regular and off-cycle payroll activities, monitor end-to-end payroll process and be responsible for payroll validation to ensure accuracy and compliance
- Design payroll service delivery and employee support framework to address business concerns and employees’ inquiries
- Manage, assess, and control payroll related vendors, able to identify all discrepancies in vendor’s report. Responsible for vendor onboarding/termination process
- Lead annual payroll activities like audit, payroll calendar release, bonus payment, merit increase etc. drive payroll setup for newly opened countries
- Lead and participate payroll related projects, like process harmonization, payroll reports integration, payroll date clean-up etc.
- Identifies and recommends updates to payroll processing software, systems, and procedures
To be considered for this role, Ideally you'll have:
- Bachelor’s degree holder with major in relevant discipline
- 7-10 years’ experience in hands-on payroll delivery. Familiar with major European countries payroll practice and local labor/tax regulations (i.e the UK, France, Italy, Spain, Netherlands etc.)
- Extensive knowledge of the payroll function including preparation, balancing, internal control, and payroll taxes
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Proficient with payroll software
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice .